Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > ENDGAME forum

$19 for a CD?!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 29, 2009, 8:20:51 PM PDT
That's crazy!

Posted on Jul 31, 2009, 10:13:00 AM PDT
Kevin says:
It's now $12.99

Posted on Aug 4, 2009, 4:48:05 PM PDT
Ryan Frost says:
All these political spending bills was bound to cause the price of CDs to inflate. : )

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 5, 2009, 2:58:24 PM PDT
S. Anderson says:
It must have gone up, because it says $15.99 now. I guess I waited too long to pre-order :(

Posted on Aug 14, 2009, 3:59:04 PM PDT
Michael says:
It'll be closer to $9.99 when it comes out.

Posted on Aug 18, 2009, 10:25:16 PM PDT
J. Lauer says:
Thats ok the new Kiss album is goin to be sold exclusively thru Best Buy and The Great WalMart of China. Bastards.

Posted on Aug 19, 2009, 10:05:02 AM PDT
Darth Bane says:
megadeth still is my most favorite metal band to come out of the 80s the new kiss album is going to be super weak and uber lame kiss sold out when they kicked out both ace and peter

Posted on Aug 22, 2009, 7:46:32 AM PDT
M. Carpenter says:
KISS was a sell-out from day one. It was always more about being rich rock stars than anything else.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2009, 8:00:15 AM PDT
Darth Bane says:
if my father found out what music i was listening to hed flip out and would totally get pissed off and mad yet he does not know my favorite heavy metal albums from the 70s 80s and 90s and 00s

Posted on Aug 23, 2009, 8:54:33 AM PDT
Ryan Frost says:
===============
M. Carpenter says:
KISS was a sell-out from day one. It was always more about being rich rock stars than anything else.
===============
Even if this is true, they still made a lot of great music. So in the end it doesn't bother me if they wanted to get rich. They deserve it (for the most part).

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2009, 8:40:47 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 28, 2009, 8:43:23 AM PDT
Regardless of whether they sold out , KISS has always sucked in a big way. They raised the bar on live show spectacles, but the songwriting is crappier than crap.

And ANY band that has a record deal has sold out. Some bands just sell out to a farther extent than other.

Posted on Aug 28, 2009, 11:13:06 AM PDT
Ryan Frost says:
Sweet, it went down to $9.99!

Posted on Sep 12, 2009, 10:36:48 PM PDT
B. Glenn says:
I have never understood all the hate for KISS....I think it's just sour grapes at the level they made it to. Of course the current incarnation is a painful sham. But the original group from the 70's....I don't care what anybody says....simple music or not....they reached a level very few bands ever do. You always see Kiss mechandise right next to the Beatles and Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd...love it or hate it....they earned that standing.

And for people that rip on their musical ability....you should listen to early Wicked Lester tracks and the HIGHLY hated "Songs from the Elder" album....they had ability, it's just that they liked to keep it very simple....and IMHO...there is nothing wrong with that.

And simple or not....Rock & Roll all Night is an institution.

I have been to so many concerts it's unreal...but few things live up to the KISS reunion show of 1996.

KISS is a fun band, plain and simple....I really don't get the hate from music snobs.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2009, 10:46:24 PM PDT
J. Lindquist says:
Amen brother! Been to a lot of shows myself and one of the best was back in 1998 on Halloween night at Dodger stadium. Psycho circus tour. It was an awesome show. They are best no doubt when they have all four original members. THE GRANDEST BAND IN THE LAND, KISS!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2009, 10:49:29 PM PDT
J. Lindquist says:
Amen brother! Been to a lot of shows myself and one of the best was back in 1998 on Halloween night at Dodger stadium. Psycho circus tour. It was an awesome show. They are best no doubt when they have all four original members. THE GRANDEST BAND IN THE LAND, KISS!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2009, 10:53:04 PM PDT
J. Lindquist says:

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2009, 11:00:33 PM PDT
J. Lindquist says:

Posted on Jul 2, 2010, 8:36:31 PM PDT
J. Staley says:
So what if pay 19 for a cd! In japan cds run 15.00 all the way to 33.00 For one cd! So stop your crying this cd is $24 in japan but we get one more song!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  ENDGAME forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Jul 29, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 2, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

This discussion is about
ENDGAME
ENDGAME by Megadeth (Audio CD - 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars (271)