|Item Weight||7.7 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.72 x 4.41 x 2.05 inches|
|Item model number||A-AW615|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Color, All-glass-optical|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
FHD Webcam 1080P, AUSDOM AW615 Computer Camera with Microphone USB Web Cam for Online Video Calling Skype YouTube Live Streaming Recording on Desktop Laptop PC Compatible with Mac Android Windows
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (14%)|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Max Aperture||2 f|
About this item
- Ultra Full HD 1080P Webcam - AUSDOM AW615S supports full high-definition video (1920x1080) at 30fps with 5-layer glass lens instead of plastic lens.
- Anti-destortion design - Even in a wide viewing angle with 90 degree, AW615 Webcam prevents the whole image from distortion due to optical distortion correction technology which would make your image looks more natural.
- 90 Degree Angle of View and Omni-directional Mic - AUSDOM AW615S is perfect for talking with company clients on a laptop in the office, and group video communicating on desktop computer when you're at home. Excellent for online consultation, video interviewing and video recording, etc.
- Auto Low-Light Compensation - Equipped with automatic whiteness balance and automatic low-light correction function. Even in dim environments, it would be fine-tuned to light conditions to produce bright and well-contrast images that makes you more attractive in the videos.
- Plug and Play for Universal Compatibility - No drivers required just plug in USB port. Compatible with Windows7, Windows XP2, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, MAC OS10.6 or updated version.
Frequently bought together
Top rated from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Better than Autofocus
Manual focus function would maintain the focus stable which avoids dizzy feeling.
360° Rotation Design
Multi-angle rotation up, down, left, right to meet different needs for you.
Foldable Metal Memory Clip
Made of shape-memory metal, this clip can change the angle at will to suit different monitors, TV or any other place.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Depending on lighting, usually shows some flicker associated with the frame rate. Distracting in lower light, but you should be using better face lighting anyway.
The microphone was substandard. Captured sound easily, but it sounded slightly muffled – more so than the microphone in my laptop. Mild echo. Didn’t test it with background noise to see how much was due to noise cancellation feature. If you have your own microphone or headset/phone combo, these factors won’t matter. If you are primarily just visualizing a meeting, no problem. If you are the primary speaker or if the meeting is one on one, then the mike quality is distracting.
Similar to other reviews, I plugged this camera in and was able to connect it to Microsoft Teams and Skype with zero hassle and virtually no setup. My Windows 10 PC recognized the camera right away. The only configuration required was to tell my conferencing apps to use this camera instead of the PC camera.
Picture quality is excellent and the camera was already focused for a desktop setup.
Definitely a good purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
Image - is OK, but you need to adjust focus manually - the autofocus function on various applications is not working. Not sure if the camera is autofocus capable. The manual adjustment leaves you with a blurry image despite lost of experimentation and adjustments. Dynamic range is very poor - if you are close to a window (not in direct sun) half of your face is burned pixels and the other is too dark. Manual adjustments of brightness do very little to help.
Microphone - absolutely useless. Tried it with various applications but with little difference. Simply unuseable. Had to invest in a separate microphone (I had to buy this one: Fifine Usb Podcast Condenser Microphone)
I've never been a Microsoft fan but my old webcam was miles ahead of this one at the same price. In my opinion is not worth the money. I guess they're taking advantage of the shortages in the market due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Try to get your hands on a known brand cam, this is a waste of money - unless you're in my position and need something fast.
The manual focus can be a bit tricky to set up but it is worth doing as you get a much clearer picture.
I would also like to call out the F2.0 lens, this lets you get a nice usable and bright image even in a fairly dark room.
The microphone is functional but for all my calls/gaming I use a headset so cant comment in detail on how good it is for regular use.
It plugged in easily to the Windows 10 desktop, integrated with everything. My one concern is the lack of a privacy shield.
But broke within 3 days, half the image corrupted every 30 seconds, so had to return it before it was actually used in anger. Very disappointing.
2nd Edit : I have turned down Amazon vouchers to keep this review in place. It seems the negative reviews for this are being "manipulated" which is not right imo.