1928 Jewelry "Flowers Of The Month" Birth Flower Pendant Necklace, 16.2"
- Celebrate your birth month--or layer several pieces to represent all your loved ones--with this 1928 Jewelry necklace, whose pendant bears a textured image of the flower associated with each month of the year.
- Rope chain with lobster-claw clasp
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Founded by Mel Bernie in 1968, the 1928 Jewelry Company specializes in classic designed fashion jewelry, gifts, accessories, and antique reproduction jewelry. The name "1928" originated from Mel's desire to create reproductions inspired by beautiful antique jewelry. It was while looking through fashion magazines that Mel saw an article entitled, "This is the year of 1928."
Each and every 1928 design uses time-honored methods of making jewelry, from the setting of stones to hand enameling. This process guarantees the quality of the 1928 jewelry product. Designers at 1928 shop antique stores and estate sales for original pieces and consult reference libraries and museums for the history of the design.
Since its inception, the company has diversified and grown by successfully extending the 1928 brand into several other labels and categories. In addition to the core foundation of 1928 jewelry, the company also designs and sells under specialty brands like: 2028 a Macy's exclusive, 1928 Boutique, The Vatican Library Collection, Antiquities Couture, and 1928 Hair Jewelry.
The 1928 Jewelry Company is privately owned and family managed. An atmosphere of pride and creativity at every level contributes to 1928's continued success. A company born out of inspirations from the past is now in its fourth decade of jewelry production. The quality of workmanship and the integrity of 1928 designs are legendary within the fashion accessories industry.
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.9 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EC18MJ4
- Item model number: 48966
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this for a gift for my grandma. Let's just see how she likes it.