|Price:||$36.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Vintage-inspired necklace featuring a spinning pendant with trio of locket windows. Three lockets in one.^Gold-tone rope chain with lobster-claw clasp and 1928® brand logo tag^This lovely and unique piece is a must-have for the antique lover. Beautifully designed three-sided rotating locket pendant. This breathtaking piece is the perfect way to keep memories close to your heart. ^^Made in USA
The 1928 Jewelry Company specializes in classic designed fashion jewelry, gifts, accessories, and antique reproduction jewelry. Each and every 1928 design uses time-honored methods of making jewelry, from the setting of stones to hand enameling. Shop new arrivals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.78 shipping
Founded by Mel Bernie in 1968, the 1928 Jewelry Company specializes in classic designed fashion jewelry, gifts, accessories, and antique reproduction jewelry. The name "1928" originated from Mel's desire to create reproductions inspired by beautiful antique jewelry. It was while looking through fashion magazines that Mel saw an article entitled, "This is the year of 1928."
Each and every 1928 design uses time-honored methods of making jewelry, from the setting of stones to hand enameling. This process guarantees the quality of the 1928 jewelry product. Designers at 1928 shop antique stores and estate sales for original pieces and consult reference libraries and museums for the history of the design.
Since its inception, the company has diversified and grown by successfully extending the 1928 brand into several other labels and categories. In addition to the core foundation of 1928 jewelry, the company also designs and sells under specialty brands like: 2028 a Macy's exclusive, 1928 Boutique, The Vatican Library Collection, Antiquities Couture, and 1928 Hair Jewelry.
The 1928 Jewelry Company is privately owned and family managed. An atmosphere of pride and creativity at every level contributes to 1928's continued success. A company born out of inspirations from the past is now in its fourth decade of jewelry production. The quality of workmanship and the integrity of 1928 designs are legendary within the fashion accessories industry.
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000TW2ARK
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 50160
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 2, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
For $30 jewelry, this looks like its worth about ten bucks. Tops.
I would not buy from this company again.
The design is super cool though!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I got it, it was already chipping and had black spots everywhere. Then one of the locket parts came off and I had to use Krazy glue to put it back on.Published 23 days ago by jasmine
Much smaller than expected, but that was ok. Chain broke - but my adult daughter loved it so much that she wore it all the time which is why it broke.Published 2 months ago by Antonia Porth
I didn't have the glue problems others have had. It is small and pictures would be hard to put in it but she liked it as is.Published 2 months ago by chris kuhl