- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $75.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Patterns of Time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
1928 Ladies' and Misses' Negligee Pattern
|Price:||$15.50 + $4.49 shipping|
- Sewing Pattern -1928 Ladies' and Misses' Negligee Pattern
- Beautiful for Roaring 20's, Flapper Era, Speak Easy Era, Prohibition Era, 1920's Flapper Style Living history, 1930's Costume, 1940's Costume, Titanic Era costumes
- Beautiful for 1920's Living history Dress or Flapper Era Living history, Golden Age of Hollywood, 1930's Living History, Titanic Living History
- Great period accurate dresses created from extant garments of the 1920's
- Pattern includes original sewing instructions and diagrams from the era and may assume some level of sewing knowledge common for the era.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
Sewing Pattern -1928 Ladies' and Misses' Negligee Pattern. Size: 36" bust, 39" hips. This pattern was published by The Ladies Home Journal Pattern Company. Originally the pattern was described as "Ladies' and Misses' Negligee. Body cut in one with long sleeves. Shawl collar, removable belt and patch pocket on right side." Detailed directions. Pattern dates circa 1928. Suggested fabrics: Negligees were made of serpentine cotton crepe, rayon satin, cotton print, dimity and cotton pongette. The colors were white, black, rose, tan, Copenhagen blue, blue fancy, and green fancy. Materials required: 3-5/8 Yds. 35" wide. Pattern includes original sewing instructions and diagrams from the era and may assume some level of sewing knowledge common for the era, unless otherwise indicated. Flapper Era, Roaring 20's, Prohibition Era Dresses, Speak Easy Dress, Al Capone Era, 1920's Fashion, Roaring 20's living history. Edwardian Living History, Titanic Living History, 1930's Patterns, Golden Age of Hollywood Dress/costume
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|