Are you ready to claim your golden opportunity? This is your rare chance to own a shining tribute both to our great nation's heritage and to a prized U.S. gold coin. Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt, the $5 Indian Head gold piece recalled the splendor of America's past, and the promise of her future. Now this distinctive, and rare coin inspires a dramatic $5 Indian Head proof ring, an exclusive fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange Mint.Individually handcrafted with 24K-gold plating and sterling silver accents, this replica collectible coin ring's gleaming centerpiece recreates the 1929 coin's obverse Indian Head design, while the eagle from the coin's reverse adorns each side. Engraved on the inside of the band with "AMERICAN GOLD THE MAKINGS OF A GREAT NATION" this nostalgic replica coin ring is a constant reminder of America's glory and historical significance. Don't miss your chance to claim the $5 Indian Head proof ring for your own. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- A bold engraved men's ring inspired by the 1929 $5 Indian Head gold coin design, a fine jewelry available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange Mint
- The centerpiece of this $5 Indian Head proof ring recreates the unique Indian Head profile from the obverse side of the 1929 coin, designed by Bela Lyon Pratt
- This replica collectible coin ring is individually handcrafted with 24K-gold plating and sterling silver accents
- Side shanks feature a dramatic eagle portrait inspired by the reverse design of the $5 Indian Head gold piece
- A shining tribute to our country's heritage, this nostalgic replica coin ring is engraved inside with the inscription "AMERICAN GOLD THE MAKINGS OF A GREAT NATION"
- Arrives in a custom presentation case, perfect for personal safekeeping or for gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Available in sizes 8 to 15 (includes half sizes)