Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 223 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 249 reviews
on June 4, 2009
This is a great little book to keep handy for those days when you feel a little down and need some inspiration from God's word. I read through about 4-5 of the verses and am reminded of the unconditional love only a father above could provide. However, the verses are in King James Version which I don't particularly care for since I use the New KJV and Message translations for my own personal bible studies because they are easier to read. I wish this book came in NIV or something similiar, but still a great book!
on January 28, 2013
I'm in the middle of Bible study as well as trying to memorize specific Scripture verses for my own personal benefit. I was writing down certain verses from the Bible as I came across ones that captured my attention, but I kept thinking that surely there was a little book I could purchase that would cover the verses that I might not be seeing.
When I came across this on Amazon.com I knew I had to have it. I've been very pleased with it; as in the Bible, there is an answer (Scripture verse) for everything that happens in our lives. This is a great way to discover those answers.
on April 4, 2017
I use this little booklet for my daily devotionals. I just use one each day to focus on for the morning and spend about 30 minutes studying the scripture. Then on the weekend when I have more time, I read through all 7 of them and go back through my notes. It really gives me something to look forward to reading the next morning. #willwakeupearlyfordevotional
on March 28, 2017
Enjoyed the many excerpts from Psalms and Proverbs that were short enough to be read in the morning, yet of such pith that they could be studied and reflected on for greater length. Anyone interested in exposure to the depth of wisdom in these books or seeking an inspiring read for "down time" would likely find this meets their needs. O:)
on April 18, 2017
I really enjoyed this collection. I was able to go back to certain scriptures and meditate on God's word, as it is written.
on March 10, 2017