Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on June 7, 2017
The bagger works well.
The directions were extremely difficult to comprehend. Parts in the manual weren't labeled. Because there are different ways to install it on different machines, there we "extra" parts (so I hope).
One main part for attaching the lid was not in the package upon arrival. While they replaced it without question, it took over a week to get the part. Meanwhile the bagger was 80% assembled ON my mower while I waited.
on July 15, 2017
Fits 2012 Troybilt 42 perfectly. Slightly offset to the right side but hasn't affected anything
on May 10, 2017
I tried it out and it works "ok". Fairly easy to assemble, however they shorted me 5 clevis pins. Not happy about that!
on May 30, 2017
It'seems Ok, nothing special. Works but seal on tube is very cheap and system leaks grass from different places.
on May 12, 2017
Was easy to assemble and install on my Troy Built Pony, and did a great job of catching grass.. Only had to adjust position from instructions to better fill the containers.
on August 8, 2012
We bought this for a half acre lot we have. It works perfect on our cub cadet. On the half acre we dump the both twice and have 1 more full when done. Highly recommend as this was the best price out there even with the shipping charge.
on July 14, 2017
Worth the money, easy to install.
on June 27, 2017
This bagger fit our Murray mower perfectly! It wasn't hard to put together. My husband loves it!
on June 20, 2017
Doesn't seal very good around the top Where the cover closes blows a lot of dust everywhere and all-over you
on February 28, 2017
Like the produce but was missing some the hardware to put it together. Had to go to hardware store to get.