Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

1 Direction Earbuds, Black with Pink Logo
Color: Black with Pink Logo|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on March 7, 2014
I chose to purchase these headphones for my sister, who is an avid One Direction fan (a.k.a. a "Directioner"). These headphones were purchased for her iPod Touch 5G and she absolutely loves them. While these headphones may not be "Beats" or "Bose" quality, they still offer an exceptional sound quality that is not to be overlooked (comparable to low end SkullCandy earbuds). The pricing for these headphones are perfect.

The only complaint I heard was some discomfort with the heart-shape design, as they are a little bulkier than normal earbuds. Other than that, these are great and the perfect gift for any Directioner.
on September 21, 2016
I ordered these for my sister since she's a big fan of them and she absolutely loved them the little bag that it comes with its adorable, headphones works and all!
on May 24, 2016
Bought this as a joke to my friend because she kept on saying she wanted earphones so what is better than earphones from my favorite band? She started laughing historically once she opened it and what started as a joke came out to be a really good product. You can actually get good sound out of the earphones, but the only downside would be the size. The cable can be longer and the heart is a little too big but I like that it comes with different sizes for the ears and a little bag to put them in.
on January 20, 2018
My daughter loved these...
on February 10, 2014
This was gift, but my pre-teen neighbor could not keep the earbuds in her ears because they were so heavy. She loved the little bag and uses it all the time. Would not recommend if you want earbuds! Overall this was an expensive little pouch.
on January 9, 2018
my niece likes them
on February 15, 2014
Item is a great gift for the diehard 1D fans & I believe they are working well.. My only reason for 4 stars is that I saw the same exact product for $9.98 in Walmart. But there was only 1 left, and I had 2 ordered already...not worth the hassle to exchange 1 for $5, but made me wonder were they really worth $15. Still not a horrible price and cute novelty gift, and I didn't have to fight lines at the store.
on November 4, 2015
Didn't last long, our daughter used for maybe a month before they broke.
on April 19, 2015
These are awful. Complete junk. Broke getting them out of packaging. DO NOT BUY.
on February 21, 2016
My daughter, a huge fan of One Direction was very excited to receive these earbuds in her Christmas stocking. Unfortunately, they fell apart within 2 weeks. She did not report that there was anything wrong with the sound quality, they just didn't stand up to her use.