- Save 10% on Measuring Spoons Set of 7 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by 1EasylifeDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Measuring Cups Set of 7 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by 1EasylifeDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "1Easylife 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, S..." and save 65% off the $24.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
1Easylife 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, Set of 6 for Measuring Dry and Liquid Ingredients
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$15.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ MAKING A PERFECT DISH WILL NEVER BE A DOWNFALL. Preparing a dish requires following direction and right measurement, Luckily with 1Easylife 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons cooking will be quick and gives you an accurate measure for recipes without the hassle.
- ★ SAY NO TO COOKING NIGHTMARES. Introducing the elegant and stylish measuring spoons, a perfect set of 6 18/8 stainless steel, highly satin brushed with best quality. Look amazing and easy to clean plus the weight handle making measuring out dry ingredients easy and accurate measure marking in different spoon sizes. Long lasting and durable and used by professionals.
- ★ WHY IT IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR KITCHENS. Refine measurement ensure Perfect food taste every time Accurate balance; Round-shape spoon heads and perfectly weighted handles, high grade satin brushed stainless steel finish for a long life; No to rust! All around measuring tools; Measure dry and liquid ingredients! Engrave US metric Measurement.
- ★ THOUGHTFUL DESIGN. Innovative cupped and rounded spoon heads allows reaching into spice jars and other small containers without spilling out. Set Contains 6 spoons: 1/8-tsp, 1/4-tsp, 1/2-tsp, 1-tsp, 1/2-Tbsp. and 1-Tbsp and conveniently connected by a unique D-shape ring which helps to keep the spoons together after a full day of baking or cooking. With each measurement is engraved on the handle of each spoon, there's no guesswork when adding spices to your dishes.
- ★ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We offer a 2-Year-Warranty plus lifetime warranty to make you happy and satisfied with our product, If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, Please contact us with your questions or complaints, 1Easylife excellence service will bring you a smile.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
18/8 Measuring Spoons
Essential part of mastering any recipes
Set of 6 for Measuring Dry and Liquid Ingredients
Whether you cook every meal or only cook once a week at home, your kitchen arsenal needs a set of quality measuring spoons that will last and includes different but useful dishwasher safe size:
- 1/8-teaspoon (0.63ML)
- 1/4-teaspoon (1.25ML)
- 1/2-teaspoon (2.5ML)
- 1-teaspoon (5ML)
- 1/2-Tablespoon (7.5ML)
- 1-Tablespoon. (15ML)
You deserve the ideal measuring spoons with our inspiration and passion in kitchen.
18/8 Stainless Steel
Never Rust! Durable long-lasting and dishwasher safe.
Never Messy! Nested by a D-ring for easy and compact storage.
Neber Fade! Permanent, etched measurement markings.
Never Break! Easy-to-clean and no gaps for bacteria.
We are passionate about creating simplist and easy-to-use things.
We must have had a painful experience time and time again:
you read on the label that you need to add 2.5ml or 3ml of ingredient to the recipe but your mind just can't decipher exactly how much that is.
Now, You should have in your hands a set of 1Easylife 304 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons which will finally relieve you of all that hassle
by quick and accurate measurement markings in six different but helpful sizes: 1/8-tsp., 1/4-tsp., 1/2-tsp., 1-tsp., 1/2-Tbsp. and 1- Tbsp.
The whole set of spoons nest together for ease of storage and are held together by a small metal D-ring so you'll never lose that one spoon you desperately need!
1Easylife measuring spoons are made of 18/8 stainless steel which means our spoons will never rust and can safely be placed in the dishwasher after use.
Each spoon is engraved with the correct measure so they are durable and attractive looking, will never rub off and do the purpose they are intended for very well.
It's the perfect solution to using cheap plastic spoons and reducing your plastic footprint!
OTHER BENEFITS / FEATURES
★ Perfect gift for newly weds or someone setting up house keeping
★ A great little gift for those that love to cook or bake
★ Preminum 18/8 304 Stainless Steel
★ Deep elongated spoons for easy scooping
★ Ideal for any recipes
★ Level rims ensure precise measuring
★ Engraved Markings
★ One complete piece of stainless steel construction
★ Dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for better results
- 1/8-tsp. (0.63ML)
- 1/4-tsp. (1.25ML)
- 1/2-tsp. (2.5ML)
- 1-tsp. (5ML)
- 1-Tbsp. (15ML)
1Easylife - easy use, easy life!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't understand where all these positive reviews are coming from. These are ugly, rough, and would be difficult to clean.
I have a set of stainless steel spoons which are buffed shiny but they didn't come with a 1.5 teaspoon measure so I bought these. I have included a picture of the tablespoon of that set as a reference.
I was contacted by the company via email. They assured me that the product I received was inferior and not typical of their merchandise. They sent direct a replacement, free of charge, and I agreed to update my review. I will not change the star rating because if I do it will get buried and leaving it at one star will allow future purchasers of this product to make an informed decision.
The new product I was sent, again directly from them, is much better than the initial shipment from Amazon. There is no galling like what can be seen in one of the pictures below. There is still some blending that can be seen where the lip of the spoons have been ground smooth, but it is acceptable, clean, and even. The residue from grinding is gone and the only way I can tell is that the surface finish is different, but it is smooth and even. The tablespoon measures accurately at 14.5 grams of water. There are no major knicks, but some minor ones.
Overall I am happy with the set and they will be my go to from now on. Had they been in this condition initially I would have rated at 4 stars.
One thing to note is that there is some slight magnetism in the bowl area of each spoon, enough to lift the spoon. This type of stainless should be free of magnetism, but forming it can create magnetism as it changes the crystalline structure that prevents stainless from rusting. The way to prevent that is heat treatment after forming to reset the crystalline structure. My other set of measuring spoons have no magnetism.
I will post pictures when I have some better light.
Update: A majority of the not helpful votes have come since my update. I would appreciate a comment why so I can fix it.
*** Update, company contacted me and offer an replacement. It was painless and the new set was perfect.
I've been using these for 6 months now and just want to point out the basics (because how in-depth can a review on measuring spoons be anyhow?).
First off, the positive. The measurements are pretty accurate in comparison to my other measuring spoons. And I guess they do their sole mission of scooping and dumping well... That's it for the positives.
Now for the real stuff. They suckers are pretty flimsy for my taste. Either a soft alloy of metals, or just not enough of it. So yeah, they bend quite easily. And the big disappointment here? You guessed it. RUST. Obviously not the stainless steel. I posted a couple pictures. You can see where it's starting to rust through the spoons.
That's pretty much it. If you read this before buying, I'd say move on. There are certainly better out there.