3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
1MORE Triple Driver In Ear Headphones (Earphones/Earbuds) with Lightning Connector for Apple iOS with Compatible Microphone and Remote (Titanium)
|Price:||$84.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.05 (14%)|
|Connections||Wired | Lightning|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTNING CONNECTOR- As the first triple driver Lightning headphone ever, this MFi certified version of our industry leading multi-award winning Triple Driver In-Ear is perfect for Apple iOS users who demand premium sound quality.
- 5-IN-1 CONTROLLER- Exclusive five-directional button allows you to make crystal clear calls, activate voice control, adjust volume, and change tracks effortlessly.
- THREE DRIVERS + HD DAC- Two balanced armatures (like mini tweeters) + one titanium dynamic driver (like a mini speaker) and a high definition DAC deliver superior definition with lossless clarity.
- PERFECTED ERGONOMICS- Earpieces use oblique angles that naturally match your ear canals for a comfortable secure fit. Additionally, 9 included ear tips sizes ensure a proper seal for ultimate sound clarity and isolation.
- EXPERTLY TUNED- Tuned by Grammy winning sound engineer Luca Bignardi for a fully balanced and detailed soundstage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones Hi-Res Headphones with High Resolution, Bass Driven Sound, MEMS Mic, In-Line Remote, High Fidelity for Smartphones/PC/Tablet - Gold
urBeats Wired Earphones With Lightning Connector - Tangle Free Cable, Magnetic Earbuds, Built In Mic And Controls - Black
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector - White
1MORE Quad Driver in-Ear Earphones Hi-Res High Fidelity Headphones Warm Bass, Spacious Reproduction, High Resolution, Mic in-Line Remote Smartphones/PC/Tablet - Silver/Gray
Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headphones/Headset with Mic for Phone Call, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches||5.12 x 1.46 x 5.51 inches||2.70 x 1.10 x 3.50 inches||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches||2.63 x 1.50 x 6.75 inches|
|Item Weight||0.80 ounces||0.80 ounces||5.60 ounces||2.08 ounces||0.80 ounces||0.28 ounces|
|Special Features||Microphone||Android Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Noise Isolation, Sports & Exercise, Universal Phone Control, Volume-Control, iOS Phone Control||Volume control, Sports & Exercise, Tangle-Free Cord, Universal Phone Control, Microphone Feature||Volume-Control, Lightweight, iOS Phone Control||Android Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Noise Isolation, Universal Phone Control, Volume-Control, iOS Phone Control, Hi-Fi Sound||android-phone-control|
Take our acclaimed Triple Driver In-Ear, add a Lightning connector, a high-definition DAC for lossless digital clarity, and an intuitive 5-in-1 controller and you have the Triple Driver Lightning In-Ear. It’s the same multi-award winning triple driver sound and comfortable ergonomic design, only now it’s perfected for your iOS device.
From the Manufacturer
Beyond Lightning connectivity, the 5-in-1 controller is a total game changer from the standard three-button controller every other “smart” headphone on the planet uses. With one five-directional button (like a mini joystick) you can make calls, adjust volume, and change tracks in an easy, intuitive, one thumb or finger, no need to look way.
Having three drivers is like having a high-end surround sound system in your ears. A dynamic driver is like a mini speaker. Armatures are like mini tweeters. The bass is full, the mids are articulate, the highs are sparkling, and the soundstage is extremely realistic and wide.
Our lightweight aluminum alloy earpieces are ergonomically designed with oblique angles that match your ear canals so you can enjoy your music in total comfort.
The DAC (Digital Analog Convertor) brings high-definition audio (24 Bit / 48 kHz) with lossless digital clarity with an inaudibly low noise floor. Silent parts are truly silent without the hiss. Loud parts are truly dynamic without distortion.
The combination of 1MORE’s unrivaled design standards and Luca Bignardi’s heartfelt tuning delivers a profound audio experience. Listening to our Triple Driver Lightning is like hearing your favorite music live and for the first time.
"[The Triples] are... the best earbuds we've ever tested. Period" - Reviewed.com
Describe your product in 3 words.
Industry Disrupting Innovation
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Triple Driver Lightning combines our multi-award winning triple driver with Lightning connectivity, fusing exceptional sound quality with improved lifestyle functionality.
What makes your product special?
This is the first triple driver headphone to ever be combined with Lightning technology, bringing superior sound and lossless digital audio together.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Seeing listener’s reactions, in person and in reviews, when they experience triple driver Lightning sound at our price. We bring consumers and artists together through transparent sound and value.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FINAL EDIT: I hated these. I returned them. A truly underwhelming experience.
I purchased this item with real hard-earned money. No Vine. No discounts. No incentives. Ergo, no incentive to automatically praise the product so that I get more free stuff.
This is a genuine honest review.
I also own (purchased) the 1MORE Quad headphones which I love. I wrote a 1MORE Quad 5 star review on Amazon (my review is the 'unverified purchase' because I bought directly from 1MORE).
I bought this headphones to make sure that I have a pair of headphones in the car. I'm always forgetting to bring the Quads with me.
The ANC does a poor job of reducing common continuous sounds. I initially thought that the ANC was reducing noise but after using the ANC headphones for a longer period of time I found that passive sound reduction from proper fitting tips provide much greater noise reduction.
The controller is at a very convenient height and easy to access. But the 4 way controller is a bit fussy.
I tried raising the volume when I was speaking to someone and I accidentally hung up on them.
Raising and lowering the volume seems to be problematic. I don't have these problems with the Quad headphones.
This one really grates on my nerves: The cables from the controller to the earbuds have the same easily tangled plastic that are found on crappy $9.99 headphones. The Quads have kelvar coated cables that don't tangle. I have to keep untangling these cables. I'm making the comparisons between these two products because they're at a similar price point.
Another problem: No matter how hard I try or which tip I use, I cannot get the ANC to properly fit into my ear canal so a lot of ambient noise leaks in. Yet, the 1MORE Quad headphones fit very nicely. The ANC headphones are not as comfortable as the Quads. I tend to leave the Quads in my ears but remove the ANC because they're irritating.
There are no foam tips like on the Quad set.
The carrying case sounds cool, but you have to really shove the headphones along with the long controller into the rigid case.
I'm using my old Shure flexible headphone case. For the other pair of headphones I use a thin clam-shell eyeglass case so that I don't abuse the headphones.
*When placing the cables into a case (like a clam-shell eyeglass case), carefully fold the cables otherwise you'll spend a few minutes untangling the sticky plastic cables the next time you use them*
The cheap easily tangled rubber cables are extremely annoying
The headphone and long controller don't easily fit into the rigid case
The controller is fussy but at a convenient height. Be careful when adjusting volume to not press the center button otherwise you'll hang up the phone. I use my fingernail on the side of the button to make adjustments.
The sound is good, but not great
Too much ambient noise leaks in defeating the purpose of the ANC
The ANC does not noticeably reduce continuous noise
No foam tips
If 1MORE made Quads that fit a iPhone 7/8, I would buy it instantly.
Update: I dropped the number of stars to 1 because the ANC isn't able to reduce the sound of droning traffic noise in the distance, or the sound of wind in trees or a plane passing overhead. All are continuous sounds that noise reduction should be able to reduce (I don't expect total noise elimination).
I put on my Quads and playing the same music at the same volume, the ambient sounds were greatly diminished.
Top reviews from other countries
- Early on in my use, the earphones would garble my music in really weird ways, like they were gargling whilst singing. They'd also cut out or just stop working. This happened mostly with Spotify, and mostly on my previous phone. With an iPhone XR, they've been much better, but it was odd. I'd have to unplug them and reconnect. Possibly due to the phone software, but I'll never know.
- The cord tangles very, very easily. You can't put them in your pocket without having to spend a whole minute (or more) untangling the cable afterwards. This happens even though there is fabric coating on the main part of the cable (it's the cables with the earbuds attached that are the worst offenders, admittedly).
- The controls are very unintuitive. I thought my set had been programmed wrong. You either get used to this, or, in my case, stick with just pressing the joystick in to skip tracks, instead of moving it right or left.
However, I will miss:
- The sound. It's super clear, super punchy and very high quality. You can hear loads of details, and the earphones go up nice and loud to bring out the best from your music. These are one of the best-sounding earphones I've owned. Sorry, *were* - oh well!
I never go out of my way to review anything, but these deserve accolades. They also come in the most beautiful presentation box and with an array of different sized ear buds to choose from. Expensive yes. Worth the money? Oh my goodness YES!!!!!!
My initial review follows:
I was expecting to be blown away by the sound quality of these, but was disappointed to find that my old sennheiser in-ears(which I bought these to replace) had better sound quality - in particular far better separation and bass) - plus they were also a lot cheaper at round 60 euros when I bought them some 3 years ago. I see the analog version of these headphones won a lot of awards - perhaps the limited sound-quality I'm experiencing is specific to the lightning version
1. The sound is way too sibilant - lots of high-end hiss, and quite tinny. Lacking in bass and warmth. I have had better sound on much cheaper headphones.
2. The left ear bud has stopped working properly - often cuts out, or goes much lower in volume than the right ear. Occasionally also get crazy high pitched noise from them. Sometimes cleaning them with qtip and cleaning product helps for a while but I do not think the problem can be explained away by dirt/ear wax build up. I have had in-ear headphones for years and years and never had this issue before. If they are very sensitive to wax, then perhaps this is a design flaw in a product designed to be used in-ear.
3. The microphone is terrible - people complain they can barely hear me, or there is a loud rushing/hissing sound that makes me hard to hear.
I think you can get better bang for your buck, so would not recommend. I am going to have to give up using them, as the quality is just unacceptably bad for something this expensive.
Oh and the "app" is useless and rather irritating - wants you to "burn them in" for hours, which is pointless, and then comes up whenever you plug in the jack with a notification asking for access. Waste of time.
Packaging is very nice though. But not exactly environmentally friendly!