1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones (Earphones/Earbuds) with Lightning Connector for Apple iOS with Compatible Microphone and Remote (Gold)
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIGHTNING CONNECTOR- As the first triple driver Lightning headphone ever, this MFi certified version of our industry leading multi-award winning Triple Driver In-Ear is perfect for Apple iOS users who demand premium sound quality.
- 5-IN-1 CONTROLLER- Exclusive five-directional button allows you to make crystal clear calls, activate voice control, adjust volume, and change tracks effortlessly.
- THREE DRIVERS + HD DAC- Two Balanced Armatures (like mini tweeters) + One Titanium Dynamic Driver (like a mini speaker) and a High Definition DAC deliver superior definition with lossless clarity.
- EXPERTLY TUNED- Tuned by Grammy winning sound engineer Luca Bignardi for a fully balanced and detailed soundstage.
- PERFECTED ERGONOMICS- Earpieces use oblique angles that naturally match your ear canals for a comfortable secure fit. Additionally, 9 included ear tips sizes ensure a proper seal for ultimate sound clarity and isolation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones (Earphones/Earbuds) with Lightning Connector for Apple iOS with Compatible Microphone and Remote (Gold)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||1MORE USA Inc||etailz||Amazon.com||etailz||Amazon.com||Happy Haus|
|Color||Gold||Space Gray||Black||Charcoal Gray||Black Chrome||Black|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 9 x 3 in||3 x 1.5 x 3 in||3.25 x 3.6 x 6.75 in||7 x 9 x 3 in||1.7 x 4.6 x 6.9 in||9.6 x 12.4 x 4.8 in|
|Additional Features||—||• Type: In-Ear / Color: Space Gray / Cable Length: 1.2 m / Plug: 3.5 mm, • Frequency Range: 20-20,000 Hz / Sensitivity: 98 dB / Impedance: 32 Ω / Rated Power: 5 mW / Weight: 13 g||lightweight||Frequency Range: 20-40,000 Hz / Plug: 3.5 mm Gold Plated, Color: Charcoal Gray||microphone-feature||ios-phone-control|
Our Triple Driver In-Ears epitomize 1MORE’S mission: We’re not in this business to sell headphones. We’re in this business to deliver music. Our Triple Drivers represent every sonic detail the artist intended you to hear. In essence, they disappear so there’s nothing between you and your music.
Top customer reviews
TIP: I bought some extra foam tips from COMPLY (t-600 series fit this model). I went for the medium size and they do the trick. The shape is different so they deliver the bass at a smaller size. (better comfort!).
TIP: Also, with this type of headphone, movement sound transfers through the wire which can be disappointing. I find that it goes away completely if you run the wire over the back side of your ear and then into your ear canal. I don't mind this arrangement, as this is how they recommend Klipsch s2i be worn. I uploaded a picture of this in case this makes no sense.
After writing this review, I was contacted by 1More and offered a replacement, which I received yesterday. The sound quality is much better than the very adequate buds which came with my Samsung S3 phone. I will further amend my reviews after I have owned this pair for awhile. For $100, these are 5 star if they endure my outdoor activities, which are not too demanding. My S3 buds have held up for almost 5 years.
Update: RIP. Lasted 5 months. More than twice as long as the older ones I used to purchase. I don't know what it is about my desk job that kills one of the ears.
Most recent customer reviews
I picked up these from my mail drop and opened the package in the car.Read more