1Zpresso Q2 Manual Coffee Grinder Heptagonal Version Mini Slim Travel Sized Fits in the plunger of AeroPress, Assembly Stainless Steel Conical Burr, Numerical Internal Adjustable Setting
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Q2 (2022 Heptagonal Version)|
|Item Weight||500 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☕SAVE SPACE - Goodbye bulky machine! The Q grinder only takes up little space, under 500g weight, small than a can of soft drink! Making it comfortable to grip and easy to grind. Just at the right size for you to pack in your bag, even fits perfectly in the plunger of your AeroPress.
- ☕SMALL but PREMIUM - Fixed with dual bearing and triaxial design, increased stability for better consistency of the grind. Over 60 clicks for the general setting. Grinding coffee no longer has to equate to hassle, having a fun time while traveling or camping!
- ☕DISASSEMBLED STRUCTURE - Simply unscrew for a general cleaning. Easy apart off cleaning thoroughly without any tool. With assemble properly, you don't even need to recalibrate again.
- ☕ PRODUCT GUARANTEES - The burr was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team, ensure no wobbly parts or burrs that come loose as time goes on. Estimated grind approx 100-200KG by general use. Includes a one-year limited warranty, you will definitely get 100% customer support.
- ☕COFFEE IS LIFE - With users vision, we are working on the products what are you actually need! Chose a 1Zpresso product to stay with you.
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
Your specialty coffee needs a specialty grinder!
You should know that your premium coffee deteriorates as soon as it's ground and cannot be reversed.
There’s nothing quite like freshly grinding and brewing your coffee beans, both as an indulgent pleasure and a way to get through the day. Grind only what you need for each brew, and say no more to expired ground coffee.
What's Special about Q2 Grinder?
- 30 Clicks per Rotation Primarily Designed for Pour-over
- Small and Compact Size to Carry
- Easy to Clean without Any Tool
- Stainless Steel Burr
30 Clicks per Rotation
There are 10 numbers / 30 clicks on the adjustment dial. Primarily designed for pour-over, but can also be used for multiple brewing methods.
Small and Compact Size
The Q2 is light and tiny to be packed into your bag and it fits perfectly in the plunger of the Aeropress. It is travel-sized and portable for you to go camping and hiking with. Enjoy a cup of coffee during both outdoor and indoor activities!
All 1Zpresso grinders can be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning without any tool and re-calibration.
Better stability for better grind consistency.
|1Zpresso J-Max Manual Coffee Grinder||1Zpresso JX-Pro Manual Coffee Grinder||1Zpresso JX Manual Coffee Grinder||1Zpresso K-Max Manual Coffee Grinder||1Zpresso K-Plus Manual Coffee Grinder||1Zpresso Q2 Manual Coffee Grinder|
|Microns Per Click||8.8||12.5||25||22||22||25|
|Magnetic Catch Cup||✓||✗||✗||✓||✓||✗|
Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amos Pulley on October 29, 2022
Pro tip setup below:
For our hotel set-up, we use a .6 quart collapsible kettle (boils water in 3 min), gci java drip collapsible coffee filter holder, #4 cone filters, and organic locally roasted beans. We even bring this setup in our carryon while flying - works great even in an airport lounge for our early morning flights. While camping we use a camp stove rather than the electric kettle to boil water. We'll use the pour over method on a 16oz travel mug we usually travel with and makes a perfect 16oz of coffee. This set-up without the grinder was about $40.
We used to grinder our beans in a burr grinder before we left for each trip, but recently did a 2 week camping trip and wanted fresh beans so after a lot of research, I bit the bullet and bought this. This grinder holds about the perfect amount of beans if doing a 16oz pour over brew like we do. This grinder is very fast in grinding, adjusting the grind size was very easy, and everything about it is super high quality, like handling something built by Bugatti. The quality of our coffee using fresh ground beans I think significantly improved. If you don't notice much of a difference between preground and fresh ground beans, then this might not be a necessary purchase.
Although this is expensive, when I sat down and did the math - my wife and I drink about 16oz each while traveling @ $2.50 per 16oz for Starbucks, this setup with the grinder paid itself off after about 28 days of travel vs buying coffee, and calculate the convenience of having coffee right away in the morning without having to go somewhere, and having coffee that's consistently high quality, this setup has paid itself off several times over.
Only con was the travel case isn't partitioned, so the handle and grinder can rub against each other marring them up. I used some thin bubble wrap and tape and made separate sleeves for the handle and grinder at the cost of $0 and 5 min of my time. Worthwhile to protect such a fine piece of art.
Pluses: 1) I wear child sized gloves and have a bit of arthritis in my hands, and holding onto the grinder and turning the shank is super easy. Grinding a dose of fairly fine coffee takes about 45 seconds, maybe less. 2) Extremely quiet. No more worrying about waking the neighbors in the morning. 3) Easy to clean. I did have to use a silicone jar wrench the first time I opened the center portion to get to the bur, but now it's not an issue. 4) Elegant design. I appreciate well designed, attractive items and enjoy having them around my house. The only con: The Q will grind enough coffee for an individual Moka pot or an Aeropress. If you like your pour over strong, you may need part of a second dose. In other words, the hopper is very small. If your hands aren't tiny like mine, or you don't care about the size and weight of the grinder, one of the larger ones may be more versatile for you.
Top reviews from other countries
To be fair Amazon did actually refund the full £28.70 import duty after I raised the issue, as it was apparently a mistake! so 4 stars
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on August 3, 2020