1byone TV Antenna, 50 Mile Range Amplified HDTV Antenna with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster, USB Power Supply and 10 Feet Highest Performance Coaxial Cable-Black
|Description||Television, Satellite, Radio|
|Brand||1 BY ONE|
|maximum range||50 Miles|
About this item
- Free for Life - Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! 1byone TV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE.
- High Performing Slim Design - Slim, soft and lightweight so you can hide it behind the TV, lay it flat on the table or stick it high on a window (with durability against moisture and direct sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- Included Detachable Amplifier - Use the amplifier for the tv antenna’s full 50 mile range, or remove it for better reception of you live nearer to the TV broadcast tower. Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels. Mount Type-Indoor-table, wall, window
- 10FT Long Cable and USB Power - The long cable makes it easy to place the tv antenna in the best reception spot in your home. TV Antenna can be powered either by an outlet or a TV’s USB port.
- What You Receive: TV Antenna with integrated 10ft Coaxial Cable, Detachable Amplifier, 5ft USB Power Cable, Wall Adapter 5V 100mA, 3M Adhesive Mounting Stickers, instruction manual, warranty card, 90-day full refund, and 24-month warranty with friendly customer service.
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1byone TV Antenna Amplified HDTV Digital Antenna Indoor/Outdoor-Long 120+ Miles Range with Booster Signal Support 4K 1080P UHF VHF Freeview Local Channels, 26FT Coax Cable/AC Adapter
Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna - Support 4K 1080p and All Older TV's - Indoor Smart Switch Amplifier Signal Booster - Coax HDTV Cable/AC Adapter
1byone TV Antenna 2020 [Newest] Foldable HD Antenna, Indoor TV Antenna for 360°Omni-Directional Reception Digital Freeview 4K 1080P VHF UHF Local Channels with Signal Amplifier Support All TV's
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||BEAUTURAL||1byone Products Inc.||BEAUTURAL|
|Item Dimensions||13.30 x 9.30 x 0.20 inches||17.00 x 8.00 x 1.50 inches||13.60 x 10.40 x 0.20 inches||19.70 x 9.60 x 0.20 inches|
1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1). Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2). Can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3). The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
4). Fast and easy setup in 3 steps:
a. Connect the antenna to “CABLE/ANT IN” on the back of any HDTV.
b. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
c. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone TV Antennas come with a 90-day money-back guarantee so our customers can purchase without worry. A happy customer experience is our #1 priority and so we also stand by our customers with a 24-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2.Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3.Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5.This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
6. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.
90-day fully refund and hassle-free 24-month-warranty.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then, I discovered this antenna/amplifier set. This antenna/amplifier set not only changed my attitude for over-the-air television for the better, but it also provided the most efficient fix for our over-the-air deficiency problems.
First, to give you an idea at how effective this setup is, with an old antenna set up I only got a hold of a few local channels tops. I missed out on the CW and ABC, plus a myriad of other channels. With this new antenna/amplifier set, now I had access to the CW and ABC plus a whole ton of other over-the-air channels. In one instance, I was able to get over 60 channels; a number previously not thought to have been possible even with the previous set up.
Secondly, the slim profile of the antenna makes it ideal for placing in secluded areas; be wary of proper placement lest you lose signal strength. I even managed to take a cardboard box, cut some slots in it, and put the antenna in the slots to make the reach of the antenna greater.
Overall, this antenna has been my best friend for my over-the-air needs. Not only is it the most efficient option for cord cutters and over-the-air enthusiasts alike, but it's very powerful for the price. No other antenna set up comes close for indoor use. A must have, and well worth the $25 price tag.
⁃ The thin antenna is about 13 inches by 9 inches.
⁃ The antenna comes with a AC/DC power charger for the amplifier, the external amplifier itself, 10 ft long coax cable, manual and 3 pieces of 3M adhesive to help it adhere to the surface you want the antenna on.
⁃ I bought the antenna to use on a small 7 inch Axxess lcd tv, which I have also done a review of. It can be used for any size TV with a coaxial cable antenna connection.
⁃ I realized that the antenna works best when placed next to the window. They also state that in their manual. This may mean that you have to purchase an additional coax cable to add onto the 10ft coax cable they provide if your TV is farther than 10ft away from the window.
⁃ I got about 29 channels with the antenna when amplified. Without amplification, I got maybe 6. So, the amplifier works.
⁃ I got most of the big 5 channels but couldn't get one. This has nothing to do with the antenna, just that the abc signal is not strong in my area. The Spanish channels were also strong when I flipped through the channels on my TV. That's why you need to check to see if the signal is strong in your area before purchasing this antenna, otherwise this purchase will be frustrating.
⁃ When it rains, the signal on those stations with a weak signal, becomes intermittent and sometimes gets lost. Just something I observed.
⁃ Overall, it got most of the channels I was looking for and I am pleased with the purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
The experience with regards to signal reception as I was only getting 8 channels while resources such TV Fool verifies good signal should minimum double.
I learned a lesson not to rely on how many feedback a product received, but to understand those criticize. I will continue to shop for a doable solution.
- It is all good enough for the local news if not a die-hard cable-fun.
- The design is very good.
- The quality is very good.
- The material is very good.
- It is without any strange odors.
- It is well made.
- Make sure to order a "1byone Paper Thin TV Antenna Stand" if wanting a stand.
- Highly recommended.
- Absolutely five (5) stars.
- It is good in Windsor: ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, CBC, TVO plus a little bit of more ... ...
- It is all good enough for an average daily routing guy if not a real Wall-Street-Guy.
I have mistreated my old phillips or panasonic one, so i thought i 'd try this one. I face east in Toronto, and with both antennas i get:
5,9,19(TVO),22(Analog),25,40,41,47,57(city?). I do not know the channel names, but generally 9 and 41 have 'the good shows'.
Also, a slew of 49-1,49-2,49-3, 49-4 stations from the usa, ONLY when the weather is perfect.
It gets channel 9 more strongly than my other antenna, but has more trouble with the rest.
This very thin unit will fasten to your window, it doesn't include a stand and can be difficult to stand as it has a bump near the bottom and the cable as well.