- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Laser Light offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code OB7OISYX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1byone Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Laser Light when you purchase 1 or more Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code T4KJZT2V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1byone 50 Miles Amplified HDTV Antenna-White/Black when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code 7FTANA6C at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1byone 60 Miles 360 Degree Rotation Digital Outdoor Antenna when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code R3TG2LI2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1byone 75 Miles Extremely High Performance TV Antenna when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code DEWY2ODL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1byone 60 Miles Omni-directional Amplified Outdoor Antenna when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code U559CGAR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier USB Power Supply and 10ft Coax Cable
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Free for Life - Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! 1byone HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE.
- High Performing Slim Design - Slim, soft and lightweight so you can hide it behind the TV, lay it flat on the table or stick it high on a window (with durability against moisture and direct sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- Included Detachable Amplifier - Use the amplifier for the antenna’s full 50 mile range, or remove it for better reception of you live nearer to the TV broadcast tower.
- 10FT Long Cable and USB Power - The long cable makes it easy to place the antenna in the best reception spot in your home. Antenna can be powered either by an outlet or a TV’s USB port.
- What You Receive: Antenna with integrated 10ft Coaxial Cable, Detachable Amplifier, 5ft USB Power Cable, Wall Adapter 5V 100mA, 3M Adhesive Mounting Stickers, instruction manual, warranty card, 30-day full refund, and 12-month warranty with friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
1byone Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna
Super Easy to Set Up
1. Connect antenna to 'ANT IN' on the back of any HDTV.
2. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
3. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Receive Free HD Channels
Never pay hugely expensive cable of satellite fees again! You can get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
1byone is a global leader in TV accessories. Come join our 1byone family of over 5 million satisfied customers and counting.
Choose the Right Antenna
Check the distance to the nearest broadcast towers to choose the right antenna.
The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.
|25 Mile Range||35 Mile Range||50 Mile Range||50 Mile Range||50 Mile Range||Omni-directional|
|Amplifier Kit Included||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Supports 1080p HD||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Paintable to Match Your Home||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Coaxial Cable Included||10 Feet||20 Feet||16.5 Feet||20 Feet||10 Feet||10 Feet|
|New Concept - 60 Mile||New Concept - 80 Mile||New Concept-RV Antenna||New Concept-Marine Antenna||New Concept-Antcloud Antenna||New Concept-Cellular Antenna|
|Supports 1080p HD||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Coaxial Cable Included||20 Feet||20 Feet||26 Feet||6.6 Feet|
|Material||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating|
|FM Antenna||Rotated Antenna||4-Bay Antenna||Combo Antenna||80 Mile Antenna||85 Mile Antenna|
|Supports 1080p HD||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Antenna Length||Φ462mm||25.2 inch||31.5 inch||43.8 inch||33.5 inch||25.2 inch|
Compare to similar items
This item 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier USB Power Supply and 10ft Coax Cable
1byone 50 Miles Amplified HDTV Antenna with Creative Adjustable Amplifier Booster USB Power Supply To Boost Signal and 20 Feet Coaxial Cable, Shiny Antenna B00RFLXE0A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||1byone Products Inc.||1byone Products Inc.||Amazon.com||1byone Products Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||9.3 x 13.3 x 0.2 in||10.4 x 13.6 x 1.97 in||12 x 1.5 x 12.5 in||1.5 x 6.6 x 4.9 in|
1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1) Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2) Can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3) The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
4) Fast and easy set up in 3 steps:
a. Connect the antenna to “CABLE/ANT IN” on the back of any HDTV.
b. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
c. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone TV Antennas come with a 30-day money-back guarantee so our customers can purchase without worry. A happy customer experience is our #1 priority and so we also stand by our customers with a 12-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
1.For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2.Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3.Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5.This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
6.If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.
Top Customer Reviews
I finally got this 1Byone 13" amplified antenna after a shipping mistake and couldn't wait to try it out. I was currently using a Radio Shack amplified antenna but had a lot of problems with getting a clear picture most of the time. I live about 25 miles from Chicago and our Chicago CBS station is one of the last 3 to upgrade in the country so reception was non existent for my home.
I followed the instructions, which are clear to follow and had this 1Byone installed in no time. I put it in a corner window pointing to Chicago and ran the channel search, what a SURPRISE - 52 channels, even CBS as clear as could be!
With the old antenna I was able to get only about 38 channels so what more can I say other than I am impressed with the 1Byone amplified antenna!
Now for the bad: when I first did the search and everything was great, I had the antenna just leaning on the window supported by the double hung bar. After being so excited about all the channels and how clear they where I affixed the 1Byone antenna to the window with the double sided tape pads they include (3) within inches of the scan. Bad part starts now - after sticking it to the window my reception is not that great anymore. Most problems are with the UHF stations that should be the strongest signals, which are all except CBS which still always comes in clear - go figure. I have tried to get the antenna off the window every possible way without breaking it but the tape won't budge.
So best advice I can give is YES this antenna works GREAT, just be careful before you make it a permanent placement.
UPDATE: So after owning this antenna for about 9 months it has given out. I now can no longer get all the channels I could in the beginning and those I can still get, about 12, are always breaking up and impossible to watch. The amplifier still shows a red light on, which means it is suppose to be working but doesn't seem to be any longer.
Now comes the GREAT part! I contacted 1byone to let them know that the antenna was no longer working. They say this has a 1 year warranty so I wanted to see if they would stand behind it. They had me try 2 different methods to see if it would work but it didn't help. After no luck getting it working 1byone has sent me a brand new antenna no charge to replace the defective one! I noticed that it is now somewhat different at the amplifier so maybe this will make a difference. In any case, 1ByOne stands by their products and I would recommend them to anyone I know.
For anyone looking into switching I cannot recommend enough, get the amplified version. I'm still in my testing phase, so right now my antenna lives resting in my window, where it catches all the major networks I wanted. Depending on your TV placement you could have to place this unit without a direct view to the outside, but even when I tried that most stations still came in clearly. My long term plan for this is actually to mount it in the attic and split the signal among several TV's. I tested this briefly and event with signal reduction of using a splitter, I had four TV's running at once with no problems.
1. Approximately 13.5" x 10" x 1/2"
2. 10' flexible coax cable
3. 2 prong power cord plugs in close to where you connect the coax cable to your TV
4. Powered antenna pulls in all the major networks
I purchased the antenna to cut the cord with my satellite provider. I could not get the bill down to a reasonable monthly amount with all the little charges for equipment rentals and fees. I live 15 miles northwest of the broadcast towers here in Houston so reception should not be a problem. I tested several indoor antennas in this price range and one of the $10 cheap ones. This one performed the best overall and brought in 117 channels including all of the major networks (NBC, PBS, CBS, ABC, myTV20 ,FOX and CW39) along with sub-channels and many more.
NOTE: The information below is very important to make this antenna work.
1.) Make sure you face the antenna towards the direction of your broadcast towers.
2.) If you have a active HDMI cable connected to your TV then make sure you keep the coax cable from the antenna separated from it (specifically not touching). I discovered this by trial and error but it makes a big difference on certain channels. At first all my local channels would come in crystal clear except CBS and ABC no matter which direction the antenna was pointed. During that time, the coax line from the antenna was twist tied to the HDMI cable for neatness since this TV is wall mounted. I read somewhere that the HDMI cable touching the antenna cable could actually cause additional noise on the antenna line thus preventing some channels from being picked up properly. I separated those two line and used some zip ties to route them such that they did not touch. Ran a new channel scan and ALL network channels were easily picked up including CBS and ABC crystal clear.
Hope this helps someone else.