|Item Weight||5.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.1 x 12.6 x 4.3 inches|
|Item model number||210NA-0006|
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
1byone Amplified Outdoor TV Antenna, 65 Miles Digital HDTV Antenna with Enhanced VHF/UHF/FM Reception, Anti-UV Coating TV Antenna with 26 Feet High Performance Coaxial Cable-Black
- New Concept Design Antenna - Modern with a compact size to reduce wind load and provide much better signal reliability on windy or rainy days. Anti-UV coating and waterproofing/snowproofing provide shielding for minimum interference.
- Reflection Net Design to Enhanced VHF/UHF Reception - Enhanced receiving performance and stronger signal reception with less signal loss by Reflection Net.
- Easy tools-free installation - This modern antenna is so much easier to install than big traditional antennas using the included accessories.
- Never Pay Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees Again - Pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD to any digital-ready TV. VHF/UHF/FM: VHF 87.5-230MHz; UHF 470-700MHz.
- Longer Cable for Convenient Setup - Included 26ft high performance coaxial cable makes it easy to place the amplified antenna in high-reception areas.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1byone Outdoor HDTV Antenna:
Our amplified Antenna combines a sleek design with excellent receiving ability. With waterproofing and snowproofing as well as Anti-UV coating, its receiving ability is much improved over traditional antennas.
Never Pay Hugely Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees Again! You Can Get All Local Channels in Crystal Clear Quality, Absolutely Free.
1byone Outdoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1. Reflection Net Design to Enhanced VHF/UHF Reception.
2. Comes pre-assembled for easy installation, and saves money on instillation fees compared with big traditional antennas.
3. Built-in Low Noise Amplifier to enable stronger signal reception with less signal loss.
4. Built-in 4G LTE Filter to remove interference and signal loss caused by 4G mobile phones.
5. Various mounting location options including balcony, attic, window with mast, roof, etc.
Outdoor HDTV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency Range: 87.5-230MHz; 470-710MHz
Receiving Frequencies: FM/VHF/UHF
Antenna Gain: 30dB
Noise figure: ≤2dB
Power Supply: via Power Adapter 12V 200mA
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers：
The distance to your local broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool" and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for best results.
What You Receive:
Antenna with Built-in Amplifer, Reflection Net, J-Pole and Mast Clamp Accessories, 26ft Coaxial Cable, Power Supply Box, Power Adapter 12V 200mA, Instruction Manual, 30-day full refund, and 12-month replacement option with friendly customer service.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5.If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would purchase it again and would recommend it to family and friends.
UPDATE: The company did a great job contacting me after the posting of this review. They offered me a partial refund and told me they were going to change all the chime/ring choices. I am impressed.
"We have reflected the problem to our manufacture, and we're planning to change all the rings. For this issue, if you don't mind, how about we just make a half refund for you as compensation?"