Consider these available items
1byone Belt Driven Turntable with Built in Stereo Speaker, Wireless Connection Vintage Style Record Player, Vinyl to MP3 Recording, Natural Wood
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Traditional Style - solid wood appearance, dust cover, and selectable 33/45/78RPM speeds settings.
- Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording - transform audio from vinyl records into MP3 format files for later playback on mobile devices.
- Built-in Full Range Stereo Speakers - Active 2-way stereo system provides optimized sound and clarity across all genres of music.
- Bluetooth and Plug & Play - Play music from all your favorite compatible devices(tablets, mp3 players) through the turntable's speakers.
- Classical Turntable Design with Modern Technology - A balanced blend of modernity and mid-century charm, with key modern features
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Vinyl-to MP3 Recording
With vinyl-to-MP3 recording, easily transform audio from vinyl records into MP3 format files for later playback on your mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Wireless and Plug and Play
Built-in Wireless and AUX-In converts your turntable into a great wireless or wired speaker. Pair or plug in your mobile device and play your favorite music.
In addition to the integrated speakers, improve your audio experience even further by connecting your turntable to external speakers using RCA Line-Out.
- Vinyl-to-MP3 recording
- Wireless and Plug and Play
- Built-in full range stereo speakers
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speed settings
- Traditional style, solid wood appearance
- Flexible dust cover for long-term protection
- Clear crystal sound with undistorted bass
1byone Vintage Wooden Turntable
Delicate Appearance and Inner Beauty
Turntables hold a special place in many people’s hearts, whether because they grew up with them or have just recently discovered vinyl. We set out to make a turntable to fit the needs of both groups, to either be a time machine back to a previous generation (with a classic wooden design), or to be a powerful tool to experiment with this medium (with wireless connectivity and MP3 recording).
Putting vinyl on turntables is more than just playing music; It's producing a unique physical and auditory connection to the classic eras of music past. With the 1byone Turntable, we hope to make this vivid medium available to any and all wanting this extraordinary experience.
|Turntable 471NA-0002||Turntable 471NA-0007||Turntable 471NA-0003||Turntable 471NA-0010||Turntable 1-AD07US01|
|Drive Method||Belt Drive||Belt Drive||Belt Drive||Belt Drive||Belt Drive|
|Speeds||33 1/3, 45, 78||33 1/3, 45, 78||33 1/3, 45, 78||33 1/3, 45||33 1/3, 45|
|Cartridge Included||472US-0001||472US-0001||472US-0001||Audio-Technica AT3600L||Audio-Technica AT3600L|
|Built-In Switchable Phono/Line Pre-Amplifier||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Tone-Arm Weight||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Built-in Speaker||✓||✓||✓||Include speakers||-|
Note: There is no headphone jack on the turntable.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
This appliance must be used only for the purpose for which it has been developed, and in the manner described in the instructions for use. Any improper use can be dangerous.