- Save 15% on 1byone Vinyl Record Storage Case for 30 Albums, Black when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Mini Stereo Turntable offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code WSGBJN74 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1byone Vinyl Record Storage Case for 30 Albums, Blue when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Mini Stereo Turntable offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code V5KXTRW6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1byone Turntable Replacement Stylus Needles … when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Here's how (restrictions apply)
1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable with Built-in Stereo Speaker, Vintage Style Record Player, Vinyl-To-MP3 Recording, Natural Wood
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Traditional Style, Solid Wood Appearance & Dust Cover - with selectable 33 / 45 / 78 PRM speeds settings.
- Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording - the ability to transform audio from vinyl records into USB mp3 format and save it on your MP3 player.
- Built-in Full Range Stereo Speakers - the stereo active 2-way crossover system creates an optimized sound and clarity across all genres of music.
- Bluetooth & Plug and Play - Compatible with all of your Favorite Devices (iPhone, Android, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, USB-MP3 Player, etc).
- Classic Turntable Design with Modern Technology - A balanced blend of modernity and mid-century charm, but with all modern key features.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||1byone Products Inc.||JORLAI||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Amazon.com||musitrend||WORLD WIDE STEREO|
|Item Dimensions||13.9 x 16.93 x 6.22 in||13.78 x 14.76 x 4.53 in||16 x 18 x 6 in||16 x 18 x 6 in||5.5 x 12.97 x 11.8 in||16.54 x 13.78 x 4.33 in|
|Item Weight||7.1 lbs||9 lbs||9 lbs||8.5 lbs||6.6 lbs||9.04 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: It does record the entire album side as one continuous track - Side A of Doby Gray's 1973 "Drift Away" was a single 18.6MB MP3 file.
Perhaps a slight shame it wasn't worked out so the USB recording would somehow detect the pause between each song as a separate track, yet I can't really fault it since I could see how it would be technically unreliable to rely on such a detection and separation. Nor do I mind in the least since in my thinking, it is all about the preservation of the original into a digital format, which includes track sequence and a pseudo A / B side selection.
You have to first place the stylus onto the record, and during that initial pause, hit the USB REC button to start, something that the instructions didn't quite make clear. If you hit the USB REC button before placing the stylus onto the record, you will just end up with an empty file number on the flash drive. You can play back USB MP3 files directly on the turntable, which incorporates track forward/back and Play/Pause buttons on the same little panel.
Additionally, it has Bluetooth IN and 3.5mm Stereo AUX IN port on the back; for external speakers OUT, there are L/R RCA (Red & White) ports, which is a major plus for me, and again surprisingly missing from the product pictures and details (Later Add - Noticed that after my review post, a rear photo showing the ports was added... heh) . I ran the RCA out to my RCA Switch Box & PAC LC-1 knob that acts as a central hub for my living room's system, giving me even bigger sound over the already good sound.
The one thing I am not entirely happy with is the acrylic dust cover. The lid is uncoated, so it does scratch and smudge easily, as well as an odd and somewhat unpleasant CLICK from the left hinge if pushed open all the way. Only have to partially open the lid, well before that hinge piece comes snapping forward, to get to the point it stays open on its own, so really a negligible point. And since this is going up on top of a bookshelf - the sizing of the player is a perfect fit - I am not going to get all OCD about seeing smudges or scratches on the lid. Just having the lid there in the first place is personally needful thing as someone who constantly struggles against the unceasing tide of... cat hair. :p
Still, I suppose I could summarize the entire player as: Great versatility, great sound, great looks... somewhat cheesy dust cover lid. 1Byone really ought to consider putting a clear exterior coat on the lid for future manufacturing runs.
Nevertheless, I do think the overall unit's performance and aesthetics constitutes a pleasurable five stars.
- Coupon Code provided for evaluation purposes, and thereby providing a typical product example that you can expect. My thinking here reflects all my own personal pre-purchasing decision processes and post-consumer reactions, and hopefully may help clarify if this best meets your own needs and expectations.
The mp3 encoder feature is really cool. I have some hard to find special release records and a few discontinued ones that can't be found in digital formats. Really a shining feature of the table.
Overall, I love the table and had to nitpick to find something unsatisfactory. I knew what I was buying when I read the description.
It's really pretty and will make quite a statement on a bedroom dresser for a teen. (I got this for my teen and she's going to love it.)