- Save 30% on SimpleTaste Spiral Slicer 5 Blades Spiralizer, Vegetable Cutter and Shredder when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Digital Kitchen Scale Precise Cooking Scale and Baking Scale offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code XLNMR46Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on SimpleTaste Electric Masticating Juicer Extractor Blender Slow Juicer when you purchase 1 or more 1byone Digital Kitchen Scale Precise Cooking Scale and Baking Scale offered by 1byone Products Inc.. Enter code QJKJB6KE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
1byone Digital Kitchen Scale Precise Cooking Scale and Baking Scale, Multifunction with Range From 0.04oz (1g) to 11lbs, Elegant Black
- Low Return Rate: 30% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "ounce scale"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built with a high quality strain gauge, it allows precision range from 0.04oz / 1g up to 11lbs / 5kg, calculates the weight of your ingredients more exactly.
- Good electroplating technology easily converts all kinds of units in pounds (lb), ounces (oz), grams (g), milliliter(ml).
- Convenient auto-zero, tare, and auto-off functions, fast calibration in seconds, and all the functions are easy operating!
- Ultra-low power consumption and overload indication, and with batteries included for immediately use after delivery.
- With stylish design & pleasing functions, it ensures you a satisfactory experience, healthy life and diet style.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1byone Digital Kitchen Scale
The new Digital Kitchen Scale by 1byone is a true multifunction scale for the kitchen and all other situations at home.
This scale is a good companion for serious cooking, built with the latest generation in sensor technology to ensure accuracy and immediate responses for the fast-paced chef.
The scale's wide screen LCD display shows units in grams, ounces, pounds, milliliter and the large Unit button lets you change the unit of measurement with ease.
Manufactured to comply to rigorous quality specifications. Maximum weights up to 11 pounds and with high precision up to 0.04 ounces to help you achieve your diet and weight goals when it really counts.
- Capacity: 1g - 5000g
- Division: 1g
- Unit: g/lb/oz/ml
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (DC3V)(included)
- Plate Material: painted chrome plastic (food grade, safe to all food)
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 1byone kitchen scales come in a simple box and what you are getting inside of it include the scale itself, some documentation and a set of batteries.
The scale is made of high quality materials that include metal and quality plastic. However, the weighing part is made of metal, which is prone to fingerprints and smudges.
The scale has a little LCD screen, where it shows the weight in different units (lbs, grams, ml, oz etc.) and they can be simply changed with the "Unit" button. A great feature is that the unit conversion is seamless once you press the button. On the right side, there is a power on/off switch.
On the bottom there are 4 silicone pads to prevent the scale from sliding on the table.
It is great that the scale uses conventional 2 AAA type batteries and that manufacturer has even included them in the packaging.
Overall, the scale is well built and it does not seem to break anytime soon.
Features and Functionality
So what can the scales do? Weigh stuff! It is really easy to use the scale, they are ready to go in less than a second after you power it on.
I compared the 1byone scale with some old one I had and there were either no difference in weight at all or the difference was 1-2g. Thus, I believe that the scale is precise.
The 1byone kitchen scale is not the only option available on the market but my testing results suggest that the device is high quality.
For the price of less than $18 you are getting a well-made device that also has a high quality strain gauge, which allows precision range from 0.01oz / 1g up to 11lbs / 5kg.
In addition to this, it sports ultra-low power consumption tech and overload indication, and it ships with batteries included for immediate use out of the box.
The scale does not seem to break anytime soon, buttons have a good tactile feedback and I am happy with this device.
The only complaint would be that the actual scale part attracts fingerprints and smudges but this shortcoming is far from the dealbreaker.
You set the scale on a flat surface and put your container on the top of the scale and push the TARE button and it zero's the weight of the scale with the dish or container on it. When you add to the bowl it shows you the exact weight of the food itself, after all, you generally don't eat the dish but you need something to put the food into. Once you have this scale, you will be weighing everything. You will weigh the dishes, then the utensils and then stuff which has already been weighed followed by stuff that it doesn't matter what they weigh.
It's easy to become an obsession, soon you will be weighing everything including stuff you probably shouldn't weigh. Have you ever wondered how much that fancy underwear you bought your wife or girlfriend (or both, that's up to you) weighs? Probably not, but you can soon find out. Just remember, this is used for food items so keep it clean........