Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "1byone Halloween Fog Machine with Wired Remote Con..." and save 31% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
1byone Halloween Fog Machine with Wired Remote Control, 400-Watt Smoke Machine for Holidays, Parties, Weddings, Black
- Create Fog for a Spooky Halloween - Outputs 2000CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) at 6.5-10 feet (2-3 meters) distance to create a spooky, mysterious atmosphere for holidays and parties!
- Easy to Use and Safe - Simply add fog juice/fluid, turn on the fog machine, and control it using the simple wired remote control. Also contains a visual fluid meter.
- Big Capacity and Non-toxic - CE, RoHS and ETL certified for safety and comes with a 10.1 fl.oz. (300ml) tank for long lasting, non-toxic fog production.
- Compact Aluminum Body - Built from aluminum for better heat dissipation to ensure durability and a long product lifespan.
- What You Receive - Fog Machine with Power Cable, Wired Remote Control, User Manual, 30-day Money-back Guarantee, 12-month Warranty, and Friendly Customer Service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|10.5 fl.oz. Fog Machine||19.3 fl.oz. Fog Machine||31.7 fl.oz. Fog Machine||70.4 fl.oz. Fog Machine||Fog Machine Control|
|Fog output||2000 cfm||2000 cfm||2500 cfm||4000 cfm|
|Tank capacity||10.5 fl.oz.(300ml)||19.3 fl.oz.(550ml)||31.7 fl.oz.(900ml)||70.4 fl.oz.(2000ml)|
|Warm up time||3-5 minutes||3-5 minutes||3-5 minutes||3-5 minutes|
|Output distance||8.2ft(2.5m)||8.2ft(2.5m)||8.5ft(2.5M)||11.45ft(3.5m)||Control Distance: 32.8ft(10M)|
|Wired remote control||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Application||Halloween,Weddings, Parties, Live Concerts, Stages, Pubs, Dances or so.||Halloween,Weddings, Parties, Live Concerts, Stages, Pubs, Dances or so.||Halloween,Weddings, Parties, Live Concerts, Stages, Pubs, Dances or so.||Halloween,Weddings, Parties, Live Concerts, Stages, Pubs, Dances or so.||For 1byone Fog Machines.|
Compare with similar items
1byone Fog Machine
Create Non-Toxic Fog for Spooky Halloweens, Romantic Weddings, and Mysterious Parties!
Our 400 watt, 2000CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) fog machine continually produces thin, unscented, long lasting non-toxic fog, creating a spooky atmosphere for Halloween and other holidays, or enhancing the atmosphere of weddings, parties, live concerts, stages, pubs, dances, and many other gatherings!
How to Operate:
1. Place the fog machine on a clean, flat, solid surface close to power outlet.
2. Pour in professional fog juice/liquid.
3. Connect the fog machine to the power outlet.
4. The machine will warm up for 3~5 minutes.Once the remote control’s light comes on, the fog machine will be ready to produce fog.
5. You can stop and start the fog using the wired remote control.
6.Turn off the fog machine before refilling with fog juice.
Power Sources: Input AC 120V 60Hz>
Power Consumption: 400WWarm Up Time: 3-5 Minutes
Tank Capacity: 10.5 fl.oz. (300ml)
Fog Output: 2000CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
Output Distance: ~8 feet (2.5m)
Dimensions: 9.84”x7.54”x4.49” (250x191.5 x114mm)
Fuse: 5A, 125V
1. Purchase or prepare professional fog juice (liquid) before use as this is not included.
2. Do not spill fog juice onto the fog machine body and do not overfill its tank. The fog machine must be completely dry before connecting to power.
3. Always ensure there is enough fog juice in the tank before using the machine.
4. This fog machine is compatible with AC 120V 60Hz power inputs. Please do not connect to 220V inputs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I came very close to writing a one-star review and grumbling about how I wish I listened to the other negative reviews this time, but instead decided to see if I could fix it myself.
As it turns out, me being the complete dunderhead that I am, realized that the hose wasn't long enough to reach the fog fluid inside the tank.
I was ready to take the whole dang thing apart until I actually unscrewed the cap and saw how short the hose leading into the tank was. All I had to do was push more hose into the hole.
(that's what she said)
I was livid. But, I decided to check and see if the pump had a vacuum at the hose inlet in the tank. It did not. Knowing that I was going to ruin the warranty (I just didn't have the time to wait for a return shipment) by opening it up, I unplugged the fog machine from the wall, let it cool down and then took the top off. Sure enough the hose at the pump was split and the pump was just sucking air. I pulled the hose off the pump, removed the broken piece of hose from the pump nozzle, cut the hose so that it would have a straight edge, put the hose back on the nozzle and then zip tied it to the nozzle. I put it back together, plugged it back on and voila! Major fog output.
- Lots of smoke.
- Nice small size.
- Quiet'ish (after I fixed the hose issue)
- The hose is cheap and thin and I will be replacing it with something thicker and tougher.
- The tank threads and cap threads are off and therefore the cap doesn't ever screw on tightly. It's always loose.
If the black lid wasn't on the machine, the cap screws onto the tank nicely.
- Poor quality control from the factory.
We can tell you that it is a simple machine that is easy to operate. All we had to do is just plug it and add some liquid smoke and turn it on. The cord of the remote is long enough for us to get away from the burst when the machine initiates the smoke. One thing everyone must know is that it does not come with the liquid smoke and I would advise to get the liquid recommended by the seller in order to have the best result smoke effect.
Also, this machine can either be left on the floor or attached on the ceiling with the brackets provided. We are able to control the smoke height depending on the size of the room where the party is at.
No wonder why this was the best selling fog machine on Amazon. I'm very pleased.
1byone support replied promptly saying it was "working well." If so, then I didn't just get a bad one and they are ALL junk. Returning both.
I found out the hard way. Pushed the power button to off thinking the fogger would power down and cool off, went to pick it up later and "OUCH!" burnt fingers. Not sure why you would call that button "Power". It should be made into a controller lock button to lock the remote from further changes. Would be nice to keep the controls from being changed by mistake during a show or event.
Most recent customer reviews
Works as specified. As with any unit you have to give it about 5 minutes for it to hit its stride but once its running it helped to provide...Read more