Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "1byone OUS00-0568 Window Antenna 50 Miles Super T..." and save 77% off the $82.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
1byone OUS00-0568 Window Antenna 50 Miles Super Thin Amplified Digital HDTV Antenna with 20ft Coaxial Cable, Extreme Soft Design and Lightweight
- Free for Life - Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- Clear Design - 1byone Clear Series Antennas are specially designed to match your windows'transparency. With its crystal-clear look and handsome contours, its appearance is more art than antenna. Our included 20-foot coaxial cable also makes it easy for you to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house, and is especially useful for customers whose TV's are not near windows.
- Detachable Amplifier Kit - Use our included amplifier to boost signal from far away towers. The amplifier will cause self-oscillations so simply remove it if you find it causes you to receive fewer channels.
- Full HD - 50-mile range allows access to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV.
- Buyer Guarantee - We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that over-the-air reception is dependent upon environmental factors and we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders to allow you to test the antenna's suitability in your area. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1byone Slim Indoor HDTV Antenna
Super Easy to Set Up
1. Connect antenna to 'ANT IN' on the back of any HDTV.
2. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
3. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Advanced Inline Amplifier
Provide two options to test and select the best signal receiving range for your location, simply switch on and off the amplifier to see which mode helps you receive more TV channels.
Switch-off: Yellow light, Normal range.
Switch-on: Green light, Stronger range.
Receive Free HD Channels
Never pay hugely expensive cable of satellite fees again! You can get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
1byone is a global leader in TV accessories. Come join our 1byone family of over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
Choose the Right Antenna
25mile antenna for TV towers 10-20miles away.
35mile antenna for TV towers 25-35miles away.
50mile antenna for TV tower over 35miles away.
Outdoor antenna as powerful as possible if surrounded by hills, trees, metal or high buildings.
|25 Mile Range||35 Mile Range||50 Mile Range||50 Mile Range||50 Mile Range||Omni-directional|
|Amplifier Kit Included||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Coaxial Cable Included||10 Feet||20 Feet||16.5 Feet||20 Feet||10 Feet||10 Feet|
|Supports 1080p HD||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Paintable to Match Your Home||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|New Concept-60 Mile||New Concept-75 Mile||New Concept-85 Mile||New Concept-RV Antenna||New Concept-Marine Antenna||New Concept-Enhanced Antenna|
|Coaxial Cable Included||20 Feet||26 Feet||26 Feet||26 Feet|
|Supports 1080p HD||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Material||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating||Anti-UV Coating|
Compare with similar items
1byone 50 Miles Amplified HDTV Antenna with USB Power Supply and 20 Feet Coaxial Cable - White/Black
1byone 50 Miles Amplified HDTV Antenna with Amplifier Booster USB Power Supply to Boost Signal and 20ft Coaxial Cable, Shiny Antenna
1byone TV Antenna, 50 Mile Range Amplified HDTV Antenna with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster, USB Power Supply and 10 Feet Highest Performance Coaxial Cable-Black
Mohu ReLeaf Indoor TV Antenna, Made with Recycled Materials, 4K-Ready HDTV, 40 Mile Range
Mohu Curve 50 TV Antenna Amplified 50-Mile Range MH-110567
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||1byone Products Inc.||1byone Products Inc.||1byone Products Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 13.2 x 1.97 in||10.4 x 13.6 x 1.97 in||10.4 x 13.6 x 1.97 in||9.3 x 13.3 x 0.2 in||1.75 x 11.5 x 12.38 in||7.75 x 2.25 x 11.75 in|
1byone Super Thin TV Antenna
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
4. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows! You may also use the 1byone TV antenna stand for tabletop placement.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then read something about the amp.
My signal is strong in my area so the amp was not necessary. When I took the little amp off it was perfect.
I had already filed to return it. Thank goodness I did not.
Learned another lesson.
You can't just put this in a window and aim it west when your antennae towers are southwest. You have to know where the big antennae towers are. Even if you have to point it through walls and brick so that it aims at the antenna, do that. Just aiming in the general area through a nice clear window will not do it. Windows really don't have anything to do with this product. Pointing to the towers does.
I tried a few others noted below:
(1) ANTOP HDTV Antenna 65 Miles Range Smartpass Amplified Digital TV Antenna Indoor with 10ft Detachable Coaxial Cable, Multi-Directional Reception and Built-in 4G LTE Filter AT-215B
(2) Cooldesign 50 Miles HDTV Antenna 16 Feet Cable USB and TV Tuner – Black
(3) 1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier USB Power Supply and 10ft Coax Cable
The issue I kept having with these is I never got a good reception for all my local channels. I wasn’t sure about the window solution since I could not think through how I could make it discreet. Then it just struck me! Check out the picture on how I was able to accomplish this.
And yes! I do get all my local channels in perfect quality. I have even turned off the power to the antenna, and it works just fine (which makes me wonder if I really needed a powered one).
So, in closing this worked for me. And I have figured out a way to keep it discreet; it comes with a long coax cable which means that you will have plenty of cable to work with.
Now if someone could only guide me to a good DVR that can handle OTA signal and streaming services (like DirectvNow) in one solution, that would be awesome!
Happy to answer any questions that you may have!
I was not thrilled by Customer Service for this product to begin with.
Now we live in Montgomery County MD, and we checked at least 3 of the websites recommended (including the US Government Website).
According to the websites:
1 - We are in the mid 24 - 27 Miles from the Transmitters for Washington DC. This Antenna is described to receive signals up to 35 Miles. For those of you who are curious, we reside in Montgomery County - MARYLAND (in Poolesville).
2 - In checking the various websites the transmitters are not exactly all in the same location, however there appeared 2 spots that are just offset by a few degrees from our location. Having read that this antenna is "multi-directional" I figured that this would resolve the small degree of offset by the 2 transmitter locations.
3 - In reading the reviews about the Power Boost on this style of Antenna I read that the Power Boost is useful if splitting the signal between multiple TVs, it does not strenthen the signal.
So why am I giving this product only 2 stars?
Before I ordered this antenna we were getting many channels on our TV however we did not usually get the ABC or CBS affiliate. Sometimes (I guess depending on weather we would or would not get our PBS Channel).
Having gotten this antenna, the major benefit (after trying countless different positions and locations), is that in 2 different locations we were now able to add the CBS affiliate.
The PBS Station came in a little stronger in other locations, but in an attempt to get the PBS Channel, we would loose CBS. To get CBS we would loose any ability to get PBS.
We tried PBS - however the signal was neither strong nor clear. So we were unable to watch PBS today.
Have not tried spending anytime trying to watch CBS yet.
BOTTOM LINE: Best we can hope for is to add the local CBS affiliate (but loose out on the partial reception of PBS and a host of other less viewed channels).
We will keep this for another few days to see if different positions or the weather improves our reception.
If we do elect to keep this antenna because we find a solution I will update this review - if this review is not updated, means that this antenna was not of value to us and we probably will be forced to place a more powerful antenna in our attic to get DC Stations.
The seller contacted me about my problems and offered an upgraded antenna or a refund. I changed my review from 1 star to 3 stars due to their customer service.