1byone HDTV Antenna, HD Digital Indoor TV Antenna Upgraded 2018 Version, 50-80 Miles Long Range with Amplifier Signal Booster for 1080P 4K Free TV Channels, Amplified 10ft Coax Cable
- Enjoy Free HD Channels - Say Goodbye to Cable TV and Huge Bills! Receive free, full, live HD channels and save 1020USD annually on cable fees.
- Detachable Amplifier - Advanced CleanPeak Filter Technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in a clearer picture with low noise, enabling more free TV programming with enhanced gain and range.
- Paper-Thin Design - Plug it in, turn on your TV and scan for channels! 3 easy steps to enjoy all your local digital HD channels and broadcasts including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox and others.
- Premium Coaxial Cable - 0.2 inches thick for increased durability, with loss of signal decreased by 50% for a full 80-mile reception radius from your home!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - We provide a 90-day full refund and 24-month warranty with friendly customer service. Feel free to contact us and we will provide full technical support.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
GO AHEAD, CUT THE CORD! THIS DIGITAL ANTENNA RECEIVES THE MOST POPULAR TV SHOWS IN FULL 1080 HD QUALITY, FOR FREE
No more triple-digit monthly bills! A ONE TIME purchase for less than 30 dollars can save you 80-212 dollars every month, adding up to 960-2544 dollars a year! This innovative 1byone Indoor Flat Digital Antenna is worth every cent you pay.
THE BEST HD IS IN THE AIR! RECEIVES FREE UNCOMPRESSED DIGITAL SIGNALS FOR THE BEST, MOST RELIABLE HD PICTURE
Get free access to all the content available in your area, including the most popular over-the-air TV shows, news, sitcoms, kids programs, sports and much more, all in breathtaking 4K Ultra HD for the best picture quality, most vivid colors and stunning sound.
Installs in less than 3 minutes! Just plug into your TV’s coaxial cable port, set your TV to antenna mode and scan for channels! 10 foot coaxial cable offers users the flexibility to place the antenna much higher on a wall or closer to a window for optimal reception.
UP TO 80 MILES RANGE
Our new-for-2018 HD Antenna includes an intelligent Integrated Circuit (IC) chip, powerful amplifier signal booster and the most advanced CleanPeak Filter technology to insulate against cellular and FM interference and provide low-noise crystal-clear picture for 50-80 mile channel reception!
Channel selection and picture quality is dependent on broadcast strength and location. Antenna reception and picture quality may also be affected by local terrain and obstructions such as hills, mountains, buildings and trees. Enter your address into a website such as tvfool or dtv.gov/maps for channel listings in your location.
HIGH-QUALITY COAXIAL CABLE
The premium coaxial cable consists of a solid center conductor, dielectric insulation, 3 layers of aluminum shielding and durable PVC outer layer. Durable construction protects against Electromagnetic Interference and Radio Frequency Interference, resulting in the best picture quality and consistent performance.
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2.Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
4. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.