Household Essentials 06704 Travel Tie Storage Case | Tie Holder Stores up to 6 Ties | Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRAVEL TIE CADDY with zippered accessory pouch; holds up to 6 ties and fits in your luggage
- CUSHIONED LINING prevents ties from wrinkling
- ELASTIC STRAPS hold ties in place
- STORE AND ORGANIZE cufflinks and tie clips in zippered pouch
- MEASURES: 17"H x 6"W x 1"D
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Gentlemen, be perfectly pressed from your head to your toes—with special regard for you necktie. This compact case holds up to 6 of your best. With a cushioned lining to prevent wrinkles, elastic straps to anchor ties in place, and a zippered pouch to store coordinated cufflinks and tie clips, you will be flawlessly presentable. . . At least as far as your ties are concerned. Measures 17" x 6" x 2".
This padded tie case protects up to six neckties from wrinkles during travel. Its satiny lining wont snag expensive silk ties, and each half features two wide elastic straps to hold ties securely in place. The zipper extends fully around three sides, allowing the case to open flat for easy access. The case measures 17 by 6 by 1-1/4 inches, is made of durable ramie-polyester fabric, and easily wipes clean. --Ann Bieri
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The most popular way on the internet to pack a tie is roll it around a sock and throw it in a ziploc bag. You are wildly overestimating how much punishment your silk can take. No. That's bush league. Your tie will shift, get crushed, show a wrinkle (or many) and it's over. You failed the test.
You need a bag. Period. This bag MIGHT be that bag. The zipper is terrible but I'm sure I can get it open at least every time I fly. Here's how I packed my ties.
1. Fold the tie like it was folded at the store. You fold it once, tuck in the bottom, fold it again, tuck in under the manufacturer's tag. You should see your tie's logo.
2. Stick it in a bag. You should STILL see the logo. Why? It looks so pretty when you flip it forward! Well, that elastic is going to ruin the front of your tie. You're transporting precious cargo here. Let the elastic screw up the hidden part of the tie while the flat back of the bag straightens your tie.
3. Relieve some stress on the most likely point of failure. Where is that? It's at the first fold. The first fold at the top of the tie is going to show if you pack it too tightly. So pull that up just a little and let it breathe.
4. Flip and repeat. Alternate top and bottom so the most likely point of failure isn't crowded on either end. Your end product should be your logos. They alternate rightside up and rightside down.
4. Zip it up and chuck it in your bag violently because you are now confident that no one can possibly screw up your ties.
Personally, I have no intention of unpacking these ties once I get back home. It's jeans and a t-shirt for me. These are my travel ties, they live in my travel suitcase. So I'll post a photo of how much damage they took getting crammed in this little for like, a month.
I read a previous customer who stated zipper is a bit tight but like everything new it will need time and usage to get a little easier to open/closed. I would make sure though that the ties are placed perfectly to prevent them from being snagged in the zipper.
Giving it a 4 star rating for now; will update after a few uses by my husband to journal his thoughts.
👍- Firm and not flimsy
👍- Secures with zipper to prevent from ties from coming out of the sleeve
👍- Nice size to be able to store in the travel suitcase
👎- The tie caddy does not hold 6 quality ties as stated which it should.
👎- Although it offers opportunity to store accessories like tie clips etc I would not. With the 4 ties the tie caddy is at a max of its storage potential and would definitely mark and crease the ties
~ Didn’t find any other problems with this product and as always will update review rating or feedback should there be any problems.
I could not find them anywhere this year until a salesman in Nordstrom told me to try the internet. The gift was for the college student going on a mission for two years was so excited and his parents were thrilled. He is going to take multiple ties and this was an unexpected gift that is meeting his needs. Thank you for still making this travel case !!!
Top reviews from other countries
Only one tie can be put inside the case. Not as what it was
describe as the number of tie it can carry inside.