Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• 2.0
  • Customer reviews

2.0
Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 18, 2016
Yes! Another steller album from one of my favorite bands of the 90's! I'm seeing them in concert later this year and knew I needed to get caught up on their new music! I'm so happy to have this CD in my collection! The sound is crisp and easy to sing and dance to!

It came quickly, without any cracks in the case or scratches on the CD and plays on both computers and CD players.

Thanks for another great album guys!
on October 3, 2013
I will completely admit that this was my favorite "boy band" in the 90's. Nick Lachey's voice is as velvety smooth now as it was in the beginning of his career. Jeff Timmons, Drew Lachey and Justin Jeffre also continue coat the entire groups melodies and tonality. 2.0 is not a fantastic album (I luv it, but understand that it's not a taste for everyone) as far as 'pop' albums are concerned. With that said, it is a solid, melodic mix of songs that are enjoyable and relaxing. It didn't to the numbers I think the group wanted...but I would say they deserved them.
on May 29, 2013
Just received my 98 Degree CD. These guys were always my favorite boy band (:. Love the new CD, Nick Lachey sounds great, always loved his singing voice. If you love 98 degrees you will not be disappointed, this cd is a fantastic return for 98 Degrees. I highly recommend it.
on May 10, 2013
This exceeded my expectations. Its heartfelt and beautiful. I like the music a lot! They are a great group. .
on May 28, 2013
I really enjoyed this new album even more than I thought I would. I can hear the original sound that I fell in love with on their previous work, but it is new and updated. Generally it is upbeat and has a great energy. If you liked 98 Degrees before, you will most certainly like this. If you are a new fan, I would recommend it. LIsten to the samples - they are quite good.
on May 18, 2013
Makes you fall in love with the band all over again. So worth the wait. Highly recommended - you will not be disappointed.
on March 8, 2017
Was wrong disc
on October 5, 2016
PRETTY GOOD CD SELLER GOOD
on October 11, 2016
Babymomma loves it
on July 1, 2013
I really liked them when they started many years ago and they have just gotten better with age as we all try to do! It is good to know that you can make a comeback even after 10 years away and show that you are still good and like what you do.