Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on April 4, 2016
I really wanted a wireless mouse that allowed me to scroll sideways without breaking the bank, so it was either this or another logitech (my last one broke because I dropped it). This one works well, and I like the two buttons on the side, but the wheel doesn't scroll as easily. Sometimes I end up clicking the wheel instead of scrolling down because I just can't get enough traction to roll it. I ended up having to disable the autoscrolling feature in firefox because it was driving me crazy with how often I accidentally clicked the wheel. I think my hands are just too dry.

The only other complaint I have is that when I leave my laptop for a while and come back later, half the time the mouse doesn't "wake up" along with my laptop. I know it's a power-saving feature, but it's annoying to have to click it every time when logitech ones work as soon as you move them, and without draining their batteries any faster, too.

Overall, I think I prefer my old logitech, but the price for this one is hard to beat, especially since I have a bad habit of dropping my mice. One day I'll probably end up seeing how this one handles falling, too.

UPDATE: I bought this in March 2016, and by the end of December 2016, it was broken. I clicked the mouse wheel and it just kinda...sunk in on one side. And stayed there. I couldn't fish it back out, and when I opened up the mouse, I saw that the plastic rod that runs through the scroll wheel had snapped on one side. I tried super gluing it, and it worked to some extent, only the scroll wheel still listed to on side once the cover was snapped back on. Also, the two buttons on the side no longer work, but I imagine that's because of something I did wrong while fiddling around in there.

Overall, I don't think this mouse was a good buy. I know it's cheap, but I expect my mice to at least last one year. It's not like I click the scroll wheel an exorbitant number of times a day, or with more pressure than a normal human being, or anything weird.
on June 27, 2016
DOA - Defective On Arrival. The cursor will jump wildly left to right and up/down. The wheel and buttons work fine.
I have downloaded the software per the instructions (even though picture ad shows a CD disk included).
The mouse has been tried with 3 different mouse pads and two different computers.
It is totally useless for any application.
on September 29, 2012
I bought one of these from Gear Head 3 yrs ago (it still works, even with kids) for $49.99 This mouse is great, Fast responce, Programable (can program all buttons like the 2 on the side I use for volume up and down), Durable (even with teens). So not only did I have the yellow one for 3yrs (still works) but got this one (red) and a black one. Can't beat the price. By the way this mouse is guanteed for LIFE never need to buy another!
THX
on March 11, 2017
This is a great mouse
on March 23, 2013
First of all, it looks great, the metallic red really stands out, secondly, it was easy to install: 1, 2, 3, and it was installed; thirdly, it works well, is programmable, with preferences; lastly its tough: I have arthritis and as a result, I drop things; this mouse has faqllen on a hardwood floor several times and is still working quite well.
on March 16, 2017
Love it. It is responsive and the one it replaced was not
on September 15, 2012
I ordered these thinking they were regular sized desktop mice. They turned out to be extremely small laptop mice. The color was nice but even with women's small hands these were little. I don't recommend them unless you are looking for your laptop or a small child.

They arrived within a week, well packaged and are being promptly returned without any fuss.

Vidimo Se!
on January 24, 2017
Good product
on January 10, 2013
It works great, but never turns off, so battery will die quickly if you don't turn off manually via the switch behind. Love the color. The dongle is a bit large compared to the Logitech unifying receiver.
on May 26, 2013
I thought it would be larger, but it works perfectly. I had spent 40.00 on a similar one that never worked right. Am very pleased with this one and the price was great.