- Save 10% when you purchase 2 or more items from MealPrep! Just add 2 MealPrep brand items to your cart before checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2-Compartment Glass Meal Prep Container Set with Snap-Locking Lids, BPA-Free, Airtight, Leakproof, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Dishwasher Safe (5 Cups, 40 Oz, Rectangle)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE PERFECT GLASS MEAL PREP CONTAINER - creates two compartments to separate your food
- ECO-FRIENDLY & DURABLE - beautiful, non-toxic, stain-proof glass provides superior safety, sturdiness and convenience
- 100% AIRTIGHT & LEAKPROOF - snap locking BPA-free lids with built in silicone gasket keep food fresh and free from spills
- PERFECT PORTIONS & PORTABILITY - 40 Oz (5 Cups), 8” x 5.5” x 2.5” fits one meal, saves space, and travels easily
- MICROWAVE, OVEN, FREEZER, & DISHWASHER SAFE - easy heating, storage, and cleaning, including oven use up to 450°F
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item 2-Compartment Glass Meal Prep Container Set with Snap-Locking Lids, BPA-Free, Airtight, Leakproof, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Dishwasher Safe (5 Cups, 40 Oz, Rectangle)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$11.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MealPrep||Misc Home Inc.||IdealPrep||Seleware||everydayspecial||The Product Hatchery LLC|
|Item Dimensions||—||5 x 7.2 x 2.5 in||6.75 x 9 x 3.25 in||9.45 x 5.12 x 4.72 in||6.5 x 8.5 x 3.5 in||2.5 x 7.2 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||—||1 lb||2.07 lbs||2.8 lbs||—||4.3 lbs|
|Size||2-Compartment (40 Oz)||7.2" x 5" x 2.5"||Large||53.3oz||18 Piece||28 Ounces|
Two Compartment Glass Containers with Dividers
Top customer reviews
The con is they are very expensive! I found a nearly identical product at IKEA for $5 each as opposed to $20 here. The only difference in the IKEA version is it has 4 glass nodes on the bottom, I guess to avoid heat transfer on surfaces. The lid design is also mildly different. The plastic "bump outs" on the two end flaps are split into two rather than one continuous bump out on the Meal Prep. I don't think this would effect performance however. The silicone seal on the IKEA version is also much thicker. It's also not recessed like the Meal Prep seal so I would think it is easier to clean. Just got it so I'm not sure yet. You can decide, I included pics. The IKEA version is on the left, MealPrep is on the right.
I have to write an ammendment to my review. I bought this set 2 months ago. I have been very careful and have only used two of them. I have used them in the dishwasher once and to store leftovers in the refrigerator. On putting one container into the sink (which was empty) the dish cracked severely. There was no impact...no dropping or hitting into anything The dish had been at room temperature before putting it in the sink. If this happened while a kid was using it or washing it, there could've been a serious injury. Google the problems people are having with the new type of glass dishes. They are not holding up like the original Pyrex dishes. Buyer beware!
- I've been using these for a couple months now for lunch and while I haven't tried soup, I have put sauces in it and there's no leakage whatsoever.
- The lids are durable and seem to seal tightly (sometimes I have to pry the lid off because it's sealed so well).
- The size is adequate for a lunch - I can fit a large chicken breast and vegetables in one container with no problem.
- They're stackable! This is a huge pro for me. They don't stack right inside of each other (each container adds about an inch) but it makes it super convenient.
Previously I purchased the 40 oz 3-pack because I like having the second compartment for my lunches. This time I ordered the 28 oz three pack because I wanted smaller containers that could be stored more easily in my refrigerator at home.