Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 408 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 634 reviews
on December 31, 2013
Fast-packed action from start to finish, I loved this movie very much. Both Paul Walker and Tyrese were fantastic in their driving skills, interactions between each other and the story was very believable. I hadn't seen any of these Fast And Furious videos and because of Paul Walker's tragic demise, I decided to purchase two of the movies here on Amazon.com. Thank Heavens for being able to purchase out of date books and movies on this wonderful website. It gives those of us the chance to catch up to seeing and reading about matters people have long been speaking about. R.I.P. Paul and your friend, Roger Rodas.
on November 23, 2016
This is the second installment of the series and although not as good as the first one it does have its moments. I really like that they kept the over the top car designs and they introduced godzilla although it was only for a little bit you know the GTR is GOAT of imports. Highly recommened for any car lover to watch. Paul walker does an amazing job and so does the rest of the cast.
This is a pretty good movie, but I wish they would have more of the original characters in it. Basically Paul Walker and Tyrese go undercover to work for a criminal that needs drivers. The criminal is also dating an undercover agent, unbeknownst to him. The movie has a lot of action, but isn't much like the other F&F movies. It's still worth watching though, but isn't as exciting as the other F&F movies that have Vin in them.
on June 15, 2017
The second Fast and Furious movie is my least favorite. Way too much language, very thuggish, and just kind of stupid and silly. I love the others though. When I think about it, I'm not really sure that the second movie is relevant to the storyline. You'd be better off just reading the plot at wikipedia.
on July 9, 2015
Ok, I was a little discouraged that Vin Diesel wasn't in this one. Not highly motivated to watch it, I went in a little skeptical. Wow, I laughed so hard. It wa an excellent movie and the actor that worked with Walker was excellent!
on April 5, 2017
Good movie. Funny. Some action.
on April 26, 2017
Perfect and arrived quickly!
on May 29, 2017