Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,409 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,552 reviews
on June 7, 2015
Had this been an indy movie, I would have given it 2 stars, but here I am giving it 4 stars.
Now you know what kind of a person I am.
Give me fun and funny and good actors (they did a great job!) and I forgive all sorts of things, I suspend disbelief, I suspend judgement, whatever I need to do to because I had fun and I enjoyed it (yes, by focusing on the good parts and purposefully forgetting the bad parts).
I don't think that this is necessarily a plan for how I want to live my life, but it works great for watching movies like this.
Absolutely recommended for an evening in -- even my wife liked it and she doesn't (think) she likes movies like this.
on February 14, 2014
While I am definitely a Denziel fan and I love Mark Wahlberg, there was something about this film that didn't quite live up to what I expected. Maybe because it was too average, and with those 2 stars, it should have been above average. Yes, there was action, and yes there was actually a plot, although at times it was a bit hard to follow. But there was a drag in the storytelling, which didn't need to be there, and the movie was also a bit too long to tell whatever it was they were trying to tell us.
In a nutshell, the movie was ok, but it wasn't as ok as it should have been with these 2 stars in it.
on March 1, 2017
This is an ok movie. Plenty of enteratiainment, but probably one of Denzel's more cheasier performances.
on June 2, 2017
Okay, this is an action movie that is enjoyable if unbelievable at most instances. Kind of a guilty pleasure movie. No deep thoughts, don't pay attention to plot or you'll get a headache, but fun. 'Nough said.
on January 5, 2014
Was a little hesitant to order this, but watched it on a plane ride on my tablet, It kept me glued to the screen all the way thru and the twists and turns are great. The real winner was the chemistry/adversity between Washington and Wahlberg and the constant badgering. The true test was, giving the tablet to my wife so she could watch it, normally she is resistant to any violent movies, even though this was a true shoot-um-up bang bang, she loved it.
on October 30, 2016
Beautiful steelbook (I love the white) and awesome movie. If you like action movies that know how to add the right amount of comedy, you'll like this movie. The steel-book is just salsa on the toppas!
on November 20, 2013
This was a really good action movie. The humor was the right amount and didn't turn the movie into shear sillyness. The storyline had me guessing from the very start. The acting was suberb from both the male leads. Bill Paxton played a creepy and excellent bad guy.

This movie reminded me of some of the great action movies of the past. I rented this from Amazon but now wish I had bought a copy. I would certainly watch it again.
on August 25, 2014
Bought this movie for my husband who loves movies and ones that are action packed, full of gun fights and testosterone. A CIA agent and a Navy Seal team up to bust a drug cartel and they are both undercover and initially they don't trust each other, but then they end up having to do some questionable things that bring them closer to trusting each other, lots of rude male humor....good movie.
on January 1, 2014
Denzel Washington is my favorite actor, Mark Walberg is running a close race. I was in heaven to have my two of my favorite actors together. The Movie was action-packed, funny and well-acted and directed. The premise for the movie was unique yet believable- The DEA and the Military stealing from the Mobs and CIA- what a hoot! The supporting cast did a bang up job as well. 5.0 stars for sure.. Loved this movie!!
on August 5, 2017
For me this is a great movie. No brains needede, just shoot everybody. Makes for a relaxing evening. :)