Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2 On (Main Rap) [Explicit]
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on June 3, 2014
This song is fly and it sounds great on my system. I'm sure this bangz in the club. Her vocals sounds great and Schoolboy did his thing for sure. I'm glad I added this to my collection. I look forward to more music from her.
on January 28, 2014
such a good song, love it and her! i know she's gonna go far becasue she's truly a star! yes!!
on May 1, 2014
Shes such an amazing artist and very talented. Beautiful voice, beautiful woman. Check out her youtube videos. TinasheNow . Independent young woman
on March 25, 2014
New artist and great debut single. Kinda edgy and catchy beat. Looking forward to her next single or album release.
on May 31, 2014
Just finish watching the video!!!,man this joint is fire!!!...I hope she release's her lp or ep this year.They failed to mention her name when the video was over so I went straight to you tube to find her,good looking on putting scHool boy q on the tracc{I thought Snoop Dogg would've came hard also...ES 20' are 2'on},I just put his name in and hit the jacc pot.Also checc out her other hits like "Boss"!!!{the video!!! is sicc}, Vulnerable {the audio version!!!} {another fly video!!! but her second verse!!! is not on there},Ain't Ready!!!,Blacc Water!!!,Fugitive!!!,Midnight Sun!!!{mind blowing music...just beautiful},Stunt,Secret Weapon,I'm Selfish!!!{she'suptherewith7evynStreeterwiththeseJAMs},Reverie!!!,Who Am I Working For!!!{mind blowing}{another sicc video!!!},My High!!! ,That!!! & I Tried!!!. She has plenty of more hits so checc out her mix tapes: Blacc Water!!! 10 banger's ,Reverie!!! 9 banger's & In Case We Die!!! 8 banger's.Now if You don't enjoy those mix tapes you just sit bacc an enjoy your "yellow star burst" {lol} and enjoy whatever music your into.
review image
on May 11, 2014
I am always listening to Pandora Internet Radio and I usually purchase music after I listen. This song was just a catchy beat, nice rap, and I instantly pressed the Buy button.
on May 22, 2014
LOVE IT!!!!!! always looking for new music. can't wait till the album drop. the song is HOT and so is SHE. hope the album has more hot sounding songs like this one!
on June 19, 2014
I only bought this song for the beat...it's your typical club track with ridiculously written lyrics, whack rap rhymes by a whack wannabe rapper, but good beat. Seriously, if you don't listen to the words, the song is tolerable.
on March 16, 2014
I like her voice and beat in this song, you can really sit in your car and jam a little or have a few sips in a bar or club and get up to move to your feet and have fun.
on June 22, 2014
Finally happy to put a name on a song. It was playing on a hip-hop station here and then started appearing on a hot new radio station just last week.