Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Pack of 3.7 volt - 160mAh 25C Li-Poly for Blade mCX, mCX2, and MSR
|Price:||$9.47 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect fit for the Blade mCX, mCX2, mSR, mSR X, Nano QX, Nano CPX, and UMX AS3Xtra
- Plug-and-play compatible with both the heli and stock charger--no modifications necessary!
- Also ideal for the ParkZone Vapor, Micro Citabria, Cessna 210, Ember, and the Parkzone Sukhoi
- Provides longer flight times than the stock battery
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This these single-cell Lithium Polymer 160mAh battery packs are perfect for the Blade mCX, mCX2, mSR, mSR X, Nano QX, Nano CPX, and UMX AS3Xtra. These batteries are plug-and-play compatible with both the helicopter and the stock charger. 25C continuous discharge rate of 4 amps. These batteries are also ideal for the ParkZone Vapor, Micro Citabria, Cessna 210, Ember, and the Parkzone Sukhoi among other micro planes.
Top customer reviews
I did modify the cell by removing the plastic cover and connector.
It was meant for a different purpose.
I have a Amateur Radio that has a little pocket monitor/receiver.
The initial battery was dead on arrival, because of shipping costs etc it was not economical to return
The batteries here, where cheaper than the other hupla.
This cell fits perfectly after the modification into the housing of the monitor.
Charges and holds the charge, I am a happy camper.