(2-Pack) JJC Body Cap and Rear Lens Cap Kit for Fuji Fujifilm G Mount Mirrorless Medium Format Camera (e.g. for Fujifilm GFX 50S camera) and G mount Lens (e.g. for Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4R LM WR Lens)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Body cap protects the camera's sensor from dust and damage when a lens is not mounted
- Rear lens cap protects the rear glass element and electronic contacts from scratches, dust, water, and fingerprints
- Body cap fits Fuji Fujifilm G Mount Mirrorless Medium Format Cameras - Fujifilm GFX 50S, etc.
- Rear Lens Cap fits Fujifilm G Mount Mirrorless Medium Format Lens - Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4R LM WR / Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR / Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4.0 R LM OIS WR Macro / Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2.0 R LM WR / Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4.0 R LM WR, etc.
- Made of high quality ABS plastic
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Fotasy RCFX Lens Rear Cap & Body Cap Set for Fujifilm FX Cameras & lens, fits X-Pro2 X-E1 X-E2 X-M1 X-A1 X-A2 X-A3 X-A10 X-T1 X-T2 X-T10 X-T20
Fotodiox Replacement Rear Lens Cap for Fuji Fujifilm X-Pro1 Camera
JJC L-R14 Body Cap and Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X Mount Camera Body and FJ X Mount Lens
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.04||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Top Foto Accessory||Amazon.com||fotodiox Inc.||DigiKit|
|Item Dimensions||—||4 x 1 x 5 in||1.97 x 1.97 x 0.98 in||—|
"JJC body cap and rear lens cap kit contains both a body cap and rear lens cap for camera bodies and lenses. The body cap fits onto the camera's lens mount to protect the camera's sensor from dust and damage when a lens is not mounted. The rear lens cap is placed on the rear mount of your lens when the lens is not in use on your camera. It protects the rear glass element and electronic contacts from scratches, dust, water, and fingerprints."