|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.45 - $49.99|
- 2-Pack Best Seller from Flexfit. With High Performance Cotton and Superior Spandex Material, the Flexfit Is Unmatched in Quality and Comfort. The Lightweight Fabric is Extremely Breathable and Absorbant to Keep You Cool.
- 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex. The 3 1/2" Mid-Profile Crown Gives You The Option of Wearing the Hat as Low as You Want, Offering Protection From the Glare of the Sun.
- Fitted Cap (no adjustable strap). Features: 6 Panels, a Silver Undervisor, and 8 Rows of Stitching For Added Durability. Six Sewn Eyelets Provide a Little Breathing Room While the Patented Permacurv Visor Preserves the Natural Arc of the Hat.
- A Fused Hard Buckrum Sewn Into the Front of the Crown Provides Excellent Structure and Helps Maintain the original Flexfit Shape.
- Choose from 2 Sizes: S/M or L/XL Which All Utilize Flexfits Patented Spandex Headband. Popular Colors Include Black, Grey, and Navy. Also available with THP No Sweat Headliner to reduce dripping sweat and sweat stains. (1 x Headliner per Cap)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
One of the best hats you can buy for the money, the Flexfit 5001 Fitted Hat from Yupoong. 6-panel, mid-profile fitted cap, fused hard buckram, 8 rows of stitching on a Permacurv visor, 3 ½" crown, with silver under-visor. Often referred to as the "little brother" to the popular Flexfit 6277, this style has it all! Comfortable, lightweight, and great looking, you can't go wrong! These caps also embroider and screen print extremely well, which is why the Flexfit 5001 is one of the most popular caps on the planet!
PREMIUM HEADWEAR SINCE 1974
The original Flexfit hat was engineered almost two decades ago and has since set the bar for every hat we manufacture, reflecting our innovative spirit and unbending commitment to quality.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01F46HEG2
- Item model number: 5001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 29, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At the price, these hats are amazing. I bought these for my dad as well and he wears them all the time.
The only problem I've ever had has been sweat-stains being difficult to remove from the brim, but with proper procedure I'm positive it's do-able.