|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
2-Pack Premium Stainless Steel Washing Machine Hoses - 8 FT No-Lead Burst Proof Red and Blue Lined Water Inlet Supply Lines - Universal 90 Degree Elbow Connection - 10 Year Warranty
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 10 x 2 inches|
|Maximum Pressure||1500 Pound per Square Inch|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONE PAIR of 304 stainless steel braided premium washing machine hoses 8ft long each with 3/4" 90 degree elbow connection. Red lined for HOT water and blue lined for COLD water.
- BURST PROOF - Designed to last, our hoses use true 304 stainless steel for braided outer protective cover which last incredibly long time for effective protection against rust and burst. Some other hoses may not use real 304 stainless steel for the braided cover and could result in rust even burst.
- INDUSTRY STANDARDS - Our hoses comply with following standards: ASME A112.18.6-2017/CSA B125.6-17, NSF/ANSI 61,372
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Our hoses connect to all washing machines with industry standard 3/4" 90 degree elbow FHT(Female Hose Threaded) or FGH(Female Garden Hose) connector fittings. Easy installation for home laundry room water supply lines.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We offer 100% money back guarantee with no questions asked. This great product also comes with 10-year warranty for quality related issues because we are so confident about our product quality. Rest assured for your purchases.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
- Two layers PVC core with reinforced nylon in between and 304 stainless steel braided outer cover for high performance and durable water supply applications
- Universal connector fits all washing machines
- Comply with following standards: ASME A112.18.6-2017/CSA B125.6-17, NSF/ANSI 61,372
- While typical water supply pressure ranges 50 - 80psi, our hoses are rated 290psi with burst strength up to 1500psi.
- Working temperature ranges -40 to 210F
- Come with 10-year warranty for quality issues for added peace of mind
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My home is an older home with the electrical grounded to the copper plumbing. Found that the stainless steel hoses were grounding to the back of the dryer and causing the hoses to continually fail. Do not buy if you have an older home with the electrical grounding to the copper plumbing.
An easy way to tell if your home is grounded to you Copper piping is to check your water heater. If you have a copper wire and clamp connecting to either of the pipes above your water, your house is electrically hounded to your copper piping and you will have the same issue I had.
The manufacturer should have a warning about this issue.
These hoses may work great normally but I cannot give a good rating due to all my issues and no warning information when purchasing.