|Manufacturer||K&J Charcoal Filters|
|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.4 x 7.4 x 2.1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
2-Pack Stainless Steel Washing Machine Hoses Burst Proof, 6ft Long - Hot and Cold Water Supply Hoses for Washing Machines
|Price:||$21.95 ($10.98 / Item) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.05 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ► TWO 6' STAINLESS STEEL HOSES - 6 foot long hoses means enough length that you won't have to shut off your water supply and disconnect your hoses if you need to get behind your washing machine.
- ► HOT AND COLD WATER SUPPLY - These hoses may be used interchangeably as hot or cold washing machine hoses. Never worry about which is which.
- ► BURST PROOF - Our super-high tensile strength braided stainless steel ensures maximum pressure retaining qualities, completely burst-proof. Never worry about hose-burst floods again! These hoses will outlast your washing machine - and the next one!
- ► 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If for any reason our hoses do not meet your expectations, simply email us back for a full refund!
- ► UNIVERSAL FIT - The 3/4" NPT connections on either end are a perfect fit for your washer and supply tap
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Included in this package are two 6ft stainless steel washing machine hoses, suitable for both hot and cold water supply. The extra-thick internal rubber washers in every connector prevent leaks from ever developing. Hoses are color coded to ensure easy matching of hot-to-hot and cold-to-cold from your supply taps to your washing machine.
Enjoy years and years of drip-free service.
Typical household water hovers around 60 psi. Our stainless steel washing machine hoses are rated to 125psi, which in many cases exeeds the rating of the actual plumbing that you will attach them to! Our super-high tensile strength braided stainless steel sheath ensures these pressure-retaining qualities, making these washer hoses completely burst-proof.
These hoses will outlast your washing machine - and the next one!
Make sure supply taps are turned OFF.
1. Remove old hoses from supply taps.
2. Hand-tighten your new supply hoses onto the supply taps.
3. Then give another ¼ turn each with a pair of pliers (we recommend using tongue-and-groove pliers, as shown in the photo above.
4. Locate supply inlets on your washing machine. They should be labeleled "HOT" and "COLD", but in case they are not then you can assume that the HOT is on the left (like the picture above) and the COLD is on the right.
5. Hand-tighten the other end of your new supply hoses onto the corresponding inlets on your washer (hot to hot, cold to cold).
6. Then give another ¼ turn each with a pair of pliers.
You may now turn ON your supply taps.
NOTE: Before testing your washing machine, please ensure that your discharge (drain) hose is installed properly as well!
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That’s just a constant flow of water until you come home or wake up to shut it off. I bought these to have a little extra peace of mind and I’m glad I did. You can feel the quality in the weight of these supply lines when you first unpack them.
Worth the price. Buy them. Protect your home.
The only thing missing is the metal mesh filter that many oem hoses come with located on the inlet end opposite the washer.