Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on July 6, 2012
This is very cheaply made and it won't last long. The rolling suitcase is more like a backpack on wheels, but the construction isn't nearly as good as a backpack. Reminds me of Dollar Store merchandise. Spend more and get something with a higher quality. Both pieces are completely collapsible and there is no side support at all.
on April 22, 2014
My daughter loved it .It fit all her items for our weekend strip and I plan to have her use it for a one week camp trip. I didn't realize that the front stopper was inside the suitcase so look for it if you buy this. Other than that its great and cute !
on November 16, 2012
Simply put, this is a total piece of junk. It is as flimsy and cheap as could possibly be...I wish I never bought it :(
on June 12, 2013
Cheap, poor quality, flimsy luggage. I was not expecting the best but at least get a lot better for $45. Returning and that is costing me $7.50. My 4th grades back pack has cushioning and way better quality for half the price. If you want cheap quality this is the luggage for you.
on June 11, 2014
did well on a trip and the colors are pretty. my great niece loved both pieces. easy to manage and lightweight.
on August 20, 2013
Perfect bag for my 4 year old! Fit all of her/her sister's clothes for a mini-vacation. The duffle bag was great for toys.
The only negative was that the base velco's to the bag and was a little unsturdy. Overall a great bag for kids.
on September 16, 2013
The quality was not what I expected and for the price, definitely not worth it. I don't think it would have lasted for one trip!
on May 7, 2014
I was disappointed when I received the set - the colors were not nearly as bright as they appear in the picture. It was very flimsy, as well.
on April 23, 2014
Smaller than expected but perfect for my 6 year old niece!! Getting one in different pattern for her brother in different pattern.
on October 9, 2013
Bought it for my Granddaughter's Birthday. She can use it when she comes to spend the night, at her other grandmas or my house.. She Loves it so much.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.