Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "2-Person Hemlock Deluxe Infrared Sauna w/ 6 Carbon..." and save 62% off the $1,659.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Person Hemlock Deluxe Infrared Sauna w/ 6 Carbon Heaters
|Price:||$1,104.36 + $195.49 shipping|
|You Save:||$555.63 (33%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied indoor sauna
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Connecting product to existing power source
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 Carbon Heaters; 1725 watts of heat; Operates up to 141 degrees F; 120v / 15amp power
- Made of solid Hemlock wood with buckle assembly for quick and easy setup
- Stereo sound system with built-in speakers including radio, CD Player and AUX mp3 connection
- EZ-Touch dual interior and exterior LED control panels; Scratch-resistant, 7mm thick, tinted tempered glass door
- Assembled Dimensions: 47.25"W x 39.25"D x 75"H; Interior dimensions: 43"W x 35"D x 67"H; Backed by a 7-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Shipping Weight||382 pounds|
The 2-Person Hemlock Deluxe Infrared Sauna model is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating with your special someone on the extra deep bench that runs along the back wall of the sauna. It will fit in virtually any room in your house! The EZ-Touch dual interior and exterior LED control panels allow for easy temperature control. This sauna is loaded with extras including a towel hook, magazine rack, backrests and a CD Player with mp3 plug-in, 7-color therapy light and an oxygen ionizer. This model operates on a safe 120v/15-amp. With their Solid Hemlock Wood and buckle construction, these saunas are super easy to assemble and built to last, providing you with years of health benefits and stress relief. 7 year Limited Warranty, 5 year heating & electronics, 1 year radio
From the Manufacturer
Radiant Saunas are perfect for relaxing, rejuvenating and improving overall health, right in the comfort of your own home. Our saunas utilize the latest in infrared heat technology emitting ultra-low levels of EMF, making them safe and beneficial to your health. The infrared waves penetrate the body, providing soothing relief for aches, pains and tension. Perspiration helps remove harmful toxins deep in your pores, while increased blood circulation brings fresh nutrients to the surface. Spending just 30 minutes in a Radiant Sauna can also burn up to 600 calories. Buy now and begin enjoying the benefits of a Radiant Sauna today! Radiant Saunas are backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality, safety, and professional manufacturing. 7 year Limited Warranty, 5 year heating & electronics, 1 year radio
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sauna would be a lot better and rated 4 if not 5 stars if it heated properly. After 30 minutes only 110 degrees. By 1 hour it's up to 124. After 2 hours it's ever so slowly reached 130 degrees but won't go higher.
And my own personal thermometer that's analog reads only 110 degrees, it's brand new and made for saunas and purchased here on Amazon as well. I have verified all 6 heaters are working at every 15 minutes I've checked. Obviously something is wrong here. The heaters aren't powerful enough would be the only assumption unless it's the digital thermostat.
Directions followed 110% with no major problems or roadblocks. No heat loss through any walls, ceiling, floor, windows, door, etc.
- Not heating high enough nor properly. See details above
- Roof sheet of wood isn't even mentioned in the instructions, but easy enough to install
- Roof sheet is not big enough so the screw holes made for it won't allow you to screw it on right
- Shorted two 1 & 3/4" screws in packaging
- Towel hangers and cup holders are nice but incredibly cheap and fragile both in their quality and how they attach
- Some trim pieces were broke a bit on one end or another, a couple scratches on panels despite packaging being 100% fine
- Some buckles/latches to secure 4 outside walls don't line up, as shown in a picture
- Not sure if this is normal or not but inside the heaters make a very noticeably audible noise/hum. It's not ear-splitting but similar to that sound you hear with some electronic devices when they're turned on. Possibly this is related to the heating issue?
+ Packaging was great; three large boxes on a pallet and delivered via a Freight Company
+ Included accessories versus other saunas here on Amazon were a nice bonus, despite being cheap
+ Very fast and easy to put together with only a handful of screws and a screwdriver needed
+ I think I unpacked all 3 boxes and had it built and all accessories installed in about 1 hour all by myself, most of the time being screwing in the accessories
Believe it or not, the directions weren't that bad. Sure, they had small images and they weren't as detailed as they could have been, but I was able to follow them all without any major problems. I was expecting difficulty after reading other comments.
Now then, what can be done about my heating issue? I thought heating up to 141 degrees within 20 minutes sounded too good to be true. But not being able to go beyond 130 degrees and it taking 2 hours just to get there? That's unacceptable.
Extremely good quality, especially for the price. I really just love it and would recommend it. With Amazon's pricing and free shipping through Prime, you just can't beat it anywhere!
A note about assembly: Maybe they have upgraded the manual since some others put in their reviews? I downloaded a pdf online (same thing as the book, just bigger print) and I have to say it was superb. I am definitely not handy and I had absolutely no trouble putting it together. Cannot imagine hiring a carpenter, and if said carpenter could read then he or she should not have had any difficulty. Photos are a great addition, too.
Also, inside the unit there were stickers indicating exactly where to attach the magazine rack, cup holders, towel holder, etc.
Honestly, don't be intimidated by the assembly on this. You do need two people to assemble the frame and get the roof on -- but other than that, it's just not a difficult thing at all.
There is one bad review of this sauna that made me almost not purchase. The one that says he had an electrician look at it and said there is no way this sauna could heat up. He must of had a different brand or something because this is not the case. This unit "BSA2409 2-Person Infrared Sauna with Carbon Heaters" will heat from 46 to 100 degrees in 25 minutes and to 130 in 40 minutes. There are thick cables that run from the heaters to the central heating unit and then to the wall outlet.
Assembly was easy, I had the latch style unit. There was one place that I had to modify the little pieces of wood trim that the bench heater slides into, to let the bench seat sit down flush. Other than that everything went smooth and I did it by myself, but I'm a strong guy.
I don't own an EMF meter so I can't say for sure on that.
The door, on my unit anyway, closes tight with no leaks around the edges.
The radio is cheap, the mood light thing doesn't seem to work like the controls say it should, but it does cycle through the colors. The air purifier works well.
I am happy with this sauna and believe it is worth the money I paid.
Also this sauna really relaxes the muscles. I have anxiety so my body is tense, working out helps in one way but can make the muscles tight from use. I don't know if it's the far infrared or just the heat but it really helps loosen you up and sleep better.