Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 337 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 380 reviews
on November 8, 2012
This will charge I pod and I phone but not your iPad. Has the same rating as the oem wall wart from apple so that's why I give it a negative review. Like I said though you can keep your friends happy if they have an iPhone cause they can charge theirs too. For that I give it 3 stars. Product seems cheaply made though. Hey ya git what ya pay for.......
on March 28, 2017
works wonderfully
on May 15, 2017
ok
on July 28, 2016
Great USB car charger for the money, there are newer one on the market that do have more output. This one works good for my hotspot and phone at the same time. Not so good for ipad and another device. It seems to get warm and shut down. Unplug one of the devices that are charging, it begins to work again. Works OK for phone and Hotspot.
on May 21, 2013
We finally really needed the dual capabilities of this product - and it didn't work well. We plugged in a Galaxy S3 and an iPhone4s simultaneously. My Galaxy charged. My wife's iPhone would not charge. When I put a single dongle in the 2nd socket, and used the same charging cable, the iPhone charged without a problem (while my phone continued charging through this dongle). You make the conclusion that you think is appropriate.
on April 6, 2014
To start off with I ordered 2 of these and was charged for 2 but only recieved 1. What I thought I was getting was a charger with 2 USB port and a spot in the middle to plug another charger into but there is just 2 USB ports and no spot in the middle. All the pics showed it that way until my order was complete and paid for then on the receipt that I got in my email showed a charger with only 2 USB ports. The adapter does work fine and it was cheap.
on June 15, 2012
1. Works and fit well in any cigarette socket
2. Works great
4. I changed so many car chargers for my phone, but most of them does not work after sometime due to cable issues. I use this USB charger with my quality USB sync cable and it works great.
on January 30, 2013
Very handy for my wife and I, where we both have iPhones and both charge them in our cars. When we are together in the car, long trip, sometimes we both need to charge our phones. With this unit, we can charge them both at the same time while only using one power point in the car. Works great, and we use the same white USB to 30-pin cables that we use at home to charger our phones or connect to our computers. Very handy, highly recommended!
on April 17, 2016
Great USB travel charger for my car and i love the fact that it has 2 ports on it in case there are 2 people who needs to charge their phones. It works great and i think i will have to buy a few more for presents this year!
on December 17, 2012
Got this in preparation for a trip to Maui to use in the rental car. It worked as advertised for the devices i have, charging my Blackberry and my wife's Optimus V. Just plug it into the cigarette lighter and connect the USB cord to it and your device and it is good to go. I have not tried charging two devices at a time yet.

If i had to pick at one thing, i wish it was shorter. But for the price, performance so far, and ability to charge two devices, it is great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.