Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on October 12, 2013
Hat was made for a child (small child). I was very disappointed when I received the hat. I have an average size head and it didn't cover anything but the top of my head. I have several Under Armour hats but will never buy another one without trying it on first. My 3 year old grandson loves it and it fits him perfectly so all was not lost.
on March 23, 2014
I bought this for my adult son's birthday. He loved it and said it was just what he wanted. He left wearing it! The old one lost out!
on April 2, 2013
Overall, the quality of this hat is good. Sound construction, good materials and all that. Camo looks on it, even had the strechfit I prefer in hats. However, it's tiny. I know I have a pretty large head, but this thing still barely covers the top of head. Forget about stretching down over the sides. I'd really only recommend this to someone with a small head. Or a small child.
on October 15, 2013
DO NOT BUY THIS HAT!! this hat is one of the worst hats I have ever bought and I am extremely disappointed in UA. The camo looks nothing like in the picture and the hat does not come down far enough on your head. Waste of money, Thanks for nothing UA!
on February 26, 2014
Great Hat Very Conferrable.Looks Great. Im A 7 to 8 In A Fitted Hat So L/XL Works Great. But Thats Me So Get Your Hat Size Right Before You Order

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.