Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Coverage for All-New Kindle Fire HD
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 13, 2013
This is the first protection plan I had that did not ask or give me a hard time when my kindle broke. They just replaced it no questions asked. I like that.
11 comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2013
Ok, I was not sure that I was going to buy this protection until I started looking at how much it costs to insure the same type of thing online elsewhere. We pay 5 dollars a month to insure 4 of our smartphones that are similar price. That means I am paying 60 dollars per year. This was half that. If you try to insure a tablet it costs 75 for a year or 130 for two years. Being that I am buying this to cover a 1.5 year old kindle that got kicked when it was in my son's backpack at school, I wish that I had purchased it on that kindle.
0Comment| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2013
The customer service are very courteous and friendly. The make process of filing a claim very quick and painless. The new device arrives quickly and returning the old item is easy and simple.
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2013
This is the second electronic item we insured with this company. My daughter accidentally broke her computer and the company replaced the item very quickly and efficiently, worth the money.

Best Wishes Bev
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2013
I have used this plan recently on another item and it worked out great. One phone call and the process was started to return my item. Refunded the full price directly where I asked them do send it.
on October 30, 2013
I need to know that my investment is protected. Buying this coverage gives me peace of mind because I have had a number of losses with my original Kindle.
on October 28, 2013
Have used before no issues at all. Reps very nice and helpful. Fast service. Best deal for the price I have found..
on January 9, 2014
I tried to sign up for my protection plan on line as suggested and never could get it to CONTINUE! The button didnn't work. Tried to call the 1-877-WARANTY and they couldn't even speak or understand engish well. What's up amazon?
on January 24, 2014
Do NOT get square trade. Bought it because description says it would cover glass breaks, water damage etc, and I know I'm clumsy. Then when you purchase it says it won't cover owner negligence. If I drop it in the tub, that's owner negligence. The kindle warranty already covers the kindle for maintenance issues. I wanted coverage for accidental issues. I cancelled immediately after purchase. Was told a refund would be given in 3 to 5 business days. Waited 6 days. Contacted them and was told "oops, system glitch, will take care of in 3 business days." Waited 4 days (today) contacted again and was told "oops, we escalated your problem the last time but nobody has looked at it. Will try again" how unprofessional can they be. Will keep hounding them. Am contacting Amazon and bbb. Would have given zero stars if it was an option.
1212 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2014
I never got anything proving I'd purchased this insurance for my new Kindle. I am very disappointed. Please make sure I get something to verify this.
Thank you.