Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Down the road, will 2-inch-diameter replacement foam earpads fit these Panasonic headphones?
asked by The David on January 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Probably not, because the shape of the "foam" area is not circular. It is an oval. It's possible that a circular replacement pad would stretch enough to fit, but the shorter dimension of the oval is less than two inches, so it would need to be a smaller size. The current Amazon price is about $4 (list price about $7), so if the pads wear out, your best bet is to buy a new one.
K. Watanabe answered on January 2, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't replaced the pads yet, but that would be the right size, and yes, from past experience if the overall size is right, regardless of shape, you can get the pads to work....however, I agree with other reviewers in stating that at this price, you'd be better off replacing the whole headset.....especially since I'd believe by the time you need new pads, they'll probably need to be replaced, anyway.
Miss TK answered on January 2, 2013

A
No, because the foam pads arer not round, they are oval.
srh2767 answered on January 3, 2013

A
I just measured them & they're actually oval, not circular. Approx dimensions are 2.25 x 1.75, so they're more than 2" at the longest dimension. You could try them, but more than likely, won't fit. Perhaps Panasonic sells some?
Nyra answered on January 3, 2013

A
I agree with K. Watanabe on this one. I don't have the headphones in front of me, but 2 inches seems like a lot for these particular headphones and they actually might be too big for them. But then again, with the price at what they are, your best bet would probably be just buying a new pair of them to replace the old ones you have.
Matt answered on January 4, 2013

A
They do work just fine. I just purchased some.
Albert T. Hoffman answered on January 25, 2013

A
The 2 inch replacement foam pads DO FIT just fine. I buy them by the bag right here on Amazon for less than 2 dollars. I actually wash them over and over until they stretch out or become too flat, or I get lazy and just slip on new pair. Again, YES they DO FIT.
Ol' FL Guy answered on December 6, 2013

A
I could be wrong but, yes it seems like it would.
Andranik answered on January 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product