Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 4, 2018
This should be a professional service, if you're out of stock on digital codes, you're required to get them back as soon as possible. Their are way... too many people who depend or could afford a $10 or a $20 Playstation Store Gift Card. Please stop using strategies to force customers to purchase your more expensive cards. I'd post an update if i get a reply from the relevant seller.
276 people found this helpful
|1313 comments|Report abuse
on November 10, 2017
Best way to get money on the PS Network if your worried about the constant hack/attacks on sony. Or don't want to store your personal information. Not that we don't love you sony, we do, we just know that in this day in age with technology its best to have your information on as little things as possible.
15 people found this helpful
on September 18, 2017
After you purchase you can go to review order. There is a link for your Amazon Game Library and I clicked that and BOOM! There was my access code. So easy. I'm not sure why I was skeptical. I never purchased a PSN card this way before. Instant code, my son was able to buy his game immediately. Will be doing this from now on!
7 people found this helpful
on November 24, 2017
Amazon has saved my sanity with these digital cards.
For whatever reason I can’t use my debit nor credit card on PlayStation store. The cards I bout digital at Walmart took HOURS to get. And many time it is the middle of the night when I find a game I want and don’t feel like runnin to the store.
Every single time I’ve bought these cards they were added in a minute or less.
I will continue to buy these. I buy games often so I love this so much!
3 people found this helpful
on November 18, 2016
The best thing ever! I am overseas for work right now, and was trying to purchase Madden 17 with my card on the system, and it didn't work. Came right here, and BAM! It worked... Just had to write down the code, and then return to my PS4, went to settings Redeemed Code, and the money was right in my account. Now Madden 17 is taking two weeks to download LOL... but anyway thanks Amazon!
5 people found this helpful
on February 4, 2018
WARNING: The description is not clearly mentioning that this product only works for US. It is only mentioned as a side note at the bottom of the screen, which I missed when I made the purchase. It should say "(US Only!)" in the description. This is unusable for me and non-refundable. Grrr...
5 people found this helpful
on October 24, 2017
The code was sent to my email inmediately. Also, you can check your redeem codes on Your Account, Digital content and devices, Games and software. These codes only work on US PSN accounts, so, if you're from another country and you have an US account, you can fill your digital wallet through Amazon, without havi an US credit card, which is a very common problem for people like me, who creates his account when Sony didn't use to bring support in their own country
2 people found this helpful
on January 26, 2018
I was pleased to be charged $9.99 for a 10$ gift card. It doesn't seem like much, but those pennies add up. Also you can't send playstation dollars to your friend in another state through the playstation network we found out. So amazon allowed me to pay with my card and still give her the code for her system. Thank you amazon.
15 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2018
The best way to gift my son without having to send one through the mail. They will send you a code to your email account after you purchase it, and you can then text or email that code to your intended recipient. All done in less than 5 minutes- perfect for if you need a same-day gift, and they can use it for in-game purchases.
2 people found this helpful
on November 13, 2013
$49.99 for $50 of credit? It's like getting a free penny. But do you want to get five free pennies? I thought so. Buy the 5 of the $10 cards for $9.99 each and watch the savings rack up.
2,501 people found this helpful