Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

24,286
Subscription Length: $20 Code|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$19.99

Showing 1-10 of 23,407 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24,286 reviews
on September 24, 2015
I don't know why I even try to make purchases with a credit card or PayPal through the Sony PlayStation Network anymore. For such an amazing tech company, Sony can't figure out how to take my money no matter how hard I throw it at them. This last weekend they had a Flash sale I couldn't ignore. Using my PC (which I normally use to access the PSN Store), it took about 2 minutes for me to add 3 games to my basket... then I screwed around for 15 minutes trying to check out. I re-entered my card information (which had worked fine a couple of months ago). I tried using PayPal. I gave up and turned on my PS3. About 10 minutes later (PSN on the console is much less responsive than on the PC) I had the same 3 games added to my basket and attempted to check out again (BTW, why is my PC shopping basket not carried over to the PS3 shopping basket and vice-versa? It's like they really don't want me to buy anything...). 15 minutes later and still failing to talk Sony into taking my money, I was ready to drop kick my controller.

Amazon to the rescue! It took me 1 minute to locate this card and buy it. 3 more minutes to get my PC back to the PSN shopping cart and enter the card code which added $10 to my Sony Wallet. And about 2 minutes to complete the Sony transaction. HA! Take that Sony! I beat you!! You WILL take my money and you will like it!

As a nice bonus, Amazon gave me a $1 MP3 credit for buying this through them. Why in the world would I ever pay Sony directly again?
on March 14, 2017
It worked great! So much easier than buying a card at the store...and having to return it because the clerk gave you the wrong card...
this is a great way to reward your kids with Minecraft skins/texture packs.
I prefer this over having a "limitless" credit card on the account.
You also save resources by not having the plastic gift card. 🌎🌲♻️
on November 16, 2016
As a owner of playstation consoles dating as far back as 2010, these gift cards have been amazing. It's just so much easier to order a gift card and have it in your account within 10 minutes rather than having to walk outside in the cold weather waiting on line to purchase the card at some retail store in fear of the card being sold out. Once my order has been placed I have waited less than 3 minutes on average for my code to appear in my account. I purchase all of my gift cards for the PlayStation Store online as it is much easier to have the money accessible this way. Would definitely recommend to my friends or anyone else looking for a quick 10-50 dollars added to their account.
on March 21, 2017
Quickest way to add money to your PlayStation Store account online, making it way more convenient than buying them in store. The only thing I wish they implemented was a customized amount. There are times where I have a small balance online and only need to add just a few more dollars but can't because of these fixed prices. This also happened when I wanted to send someone a specific amount for their wanted purchase but couldn't for the same reason. For this, I had to knock a star. Otherwise, super convenient as you get it immediately. Never had a problem for redeeming the codes either.
on November 6, 2013
just purchased this item, check process takes about 1 min.

worked like magic.

i ordered a 50$ also just after this one with no luck so far ,

will see what happens with that one , then post and rate the service.

UPDATE : NOV don't remember exactly
i got my 50$ code after a 2 hours delay,and i was so close to canceling the order but that would take 12 hours to confirm and the psn code takes up to 4 hours to be sent.
so i kept my order and after 2 hours i got an email with the code , and guess what? it worked .

my initial rating was 5 stars for the 20$ card , and since amazon wont let me put 2 reviews(one for each card)and my rating for the 50$ purchase is 3 stars , then the average would be 4 stars.
i recommend you to stick with the 20's since it seems to be a lot faster and that is exactly what i'm doing on my next purchase'S .

UPDATE : DEC 5th
i just bought another 50$ code , and it took less than 1 minute to complete the purchase and get the code.

from where am looking it looks like amazon will give you one card at a time and if you try to buy an other one a message will appear on the screen saying it would take some time for security purposes.the good news is you are still getting your code , the bad news is it will take some time ( 2 hours for me ) .

i have updated the rating for the service to 5 stars.
on March 25, 2011
Work perfectly just as any other PSN card would. No taxes as usual with these cards, instantly given to you and there is a option to email code to anyone you wan't. Just hope to see $10 dollar instant codes available in the future.
77 comments| 546 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2016
I was having problems using my pre pay debit card to purchase my son money for his playstation wallet. After many attempts, I called Customer Service and they told me to try purchasing from amazon....so I did. GREAT SUGGESTION. It was easy and really fast...also was a penny cheaper than the cards cost...so that's not much but saved me about 5 cents so far! I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who wants money on their playstation account!!
on August 26, 2016
I bought this card for 59.99 online so i could get the code real quick so i don't have to run to the store but hen i bought this code today it was a little different usually when i order the code it gives me the code automatically but today it took about five minutes to send to my email then it said i had to go to a link to redeem the code but turns out te website isnt even working.
review image
on February 19, 2016
I recently purchased this Sony PlayStation gift card earlier this winter and I was thrilled with the ease of purchase as well as application of this item. This item was made extremely easy to purchase through Amazon’s advanced checkout system.
Firstly I set up an Amazon account which was really quick and easy to do and will further simplify future checkouts. Once I had my Amazon account set up the transaction was completed within only a few minutes. I think since this was my first time purchasing content like this on Amazon that my experience may have been longer than it needed to be, which already was a very quick process.
I decided to pick this gift card because I am a big fan of Sony’s PlayStation and I know there’s a lot of new digital content that you can easily buy from their own online store. At first I was unsure of what all I could buy with this gift card since I normally do not use that type of payment method, but then I decided to buy an expansion pack to a game I love playing. This transaction was even easier than going to a store to buy the content because of the effort Amazon puts into giving you a code which directly transitions into your PlayStation account. Any purchase after the Amazon code is entered is an easy 1 click step away from owning any new content within your price range.
I highly recommend using Amazon to purchase these types of gift cards. I’m sure this process also applies to all other major gaming systems, including Xbox One, Wii U and PC systems. These make for perfect gifts for birthdays, holidays and special occasions because of the streamlined partnership between Amazon and the gaming industry. As we see more digital content is being released it’s harder to find a physical gift for that special someone, but this bridges the gap between physical and digital while removing the need to then go out to a store to redeem it.
on February 23, 2016
Bought a $50 card and after the page took about 10 minutes to load, I got a message that my purchase was being held for "verification". I was told not to buy another one, and that it could take up to two hours. I needed $125 total, so I then bought a $75 card and got it immediately. Two hours later, I finally got the code for the $50 card. I don't know what the issue was, or why it took so long but this is ridiculous. I could have driven to Target or Best Buy and bought the cards and driven home faster than that.