Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24,814 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25,713 reviews
on June 28, 2017
These cards are a life saver. I tried purchasing some games from the PlayStation store both on my Ps4 and on my laptop and I kept getting denied for some reason. I reached out to PlayStation support and they told me that since something messed up on their end that I wouldn't be able to purchase anything with my credit card or paypal account for 24 hours. My only other option was to purchase these cards and they definitely saved me that day - Im now the proud owner of The Witcher Complete Edition and Horizon Zero Dawn. Also, its awesome to have saved 3 cents lol.
on September 24, 2015
I don't know why I even try to make purchases with a credit card or PayPal through the Sony PlayStation Network anymore. For such an amazing tech company, Sony can't figure out how to take my money no matter how hard I throw it at them. This last weekend they had a Flash sale I couldn't ignore. Using my PC (which I normally use to access the PSN Store), it took about 2 minutes for me to add 3 games to my basket... then I screwed around for 15 minutes trying to check out. I re-entered my card information (which had worked fine a couple of months ago). I tried using PayPal. I gave up and turned on my PS3. About 10 minutes later (PSN on the console is much less responsive than on the PC) I had the same 3 games added to my basket and attempted to check out again (BTW, why is my PC shopping basket not carried over to the PS3 shopping basket and vice-versa? It's like they really don't want me to buy anything...). 15 minutes later and still failing to talk Sony into taking my money, I was ready to drop kick my controller.

Amazon to the rescue! It took me 1 minute to locate this card and buy it. 3 more minutes to get my PC back to the PSN shopping cart and enter the card code which added $10 to my Sony Wallet. And about 2 minutes to complete the Sony transaction. HA! Take that Sony! I beat you!! You WILL take my money and you will like it!

As a nice bonus, Amazon gave me a $1 MP3 credit for buying this through them. Why in the world would I ever pay Sony directly again?
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Our family decided to buy this gift card in order to purchase a newly released game through the PlayStation store. Sony was having a sale at the time and we didn't want to give them our credit card information. We also go through Amazon when we renew our yearly PlayStation Plus membership (it's a DIFFERENT card with a yellow PLUS sign that reads "...membership..." on top right) that gives us access to downloadable free/reduced games for our PS3 and Vita.

As usual, we received the digital code via e-mail quickly after purchasing. This process has always been a smooth one through Amazon.
on June 26, 2017
For whatever reason, PSN refused to accept my paypal or credit cards after years of use. It's resolved now, but this works great in a pinch.
on October 19, 2015
Had to get this format because my PSN account wouldn't properly process outside the US (Better security, not complaining!).
So if you're away for travel purposes and want to add some credits to your account, this is a great tool. Keep in mind that there is a 2hr minimum wait before your credits can be used (also, for security purposes which is good).

P.S. Amazon customer service is amazing!
on June 28, 2017
I love that it connects with my psn account and just adds the money to my funds on my PS4 fast and easy to use
on May 6, 2017
It is exactly what it is... for the times when the PSN is actin' the fool and forgets that you're a loyal customer with a credit card that you've spent hundreds of dollars on their products, most of which were a complete waste...
on August 25, 2014
Awesome console

I'm a pc guy but with all the exclusives playstation will and is offering I decided to purchase one.

Pros - easy and fun to use. Navigating with camera picks up my voice well. The way devs are using the newer features on the controller is amusing. Loads quick on system start up and games. Switching between applications and gaming is seamless. Controller life decent.. I think I get about 6-8 hours of time on a full charge. Using the track pad to type messages is way nicer than using the d-pad. Exclusive games look good.

Cons - it's bigger than I thought but that's not an issue. The controller rumble is good but I'd like it a little stronger, also not an issue.
Games that aren't exclusive don't look that great. I downloaded the free game War Thunder and I know it's mostly likely on high settings and it's probably running at 30 fps. With this I was sadden because I don't see how a console that just came out and not be able to run today's games at max settings with a 60 fps rate. Makes me wonder how it's suppose to keep higher settings and resolution with life span of 7-8 years before a new console comes out and have it live up to the games potential.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase. The graphics are decent, thus the 4 stars and not 5. But it's a fun unit, portable and easy for me to plug in and out from job to job. A good console to travel with. And if you own one or looking to purchase? Buy Infamous Second Son.. That game is very well done.
on September 6, 2016
one of the best ideas ever!!!!!!! its such a pain to have to add a card to your psn account, especially for those who dont live in the U.S. i absolutely loved this because of how easy it was to get the funds added to my account, all you need to do is enter a code and done that's it. it was a HUGE relieve after searching for so long trying to find a way to do so with all the problems i faced in trying to add my credit card to my account.
on June 11, 2016
Worked instantly, I find it amazing to just buy the code and add funds, no hassle, no deliveries, everything great, once payment has been done, it even downloads it for you from the psn, without you having to even type the code, you might find a little issue while amazon verifies your account, but the code will still arrive arrive your email, check spam as mine arrived directly on that folder.

Had a problem with my account when they Were checking if I was the one making the purchase or a fraud, amazon customer service replied quickly and solved my problem in a couple hours, I really look forward to keep buying the gift cards from them, great price, great service, almost instant delivery.