Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24,733 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25,630 reviews
on February 28, 2017
Nothing beats instant :)
At first I was skeptical about ordering a digital code as I've been sold this bill of goods before. Only to be perplexed by a multi-hyphened dyslexics' nightmare. Not this code. It was much shorter and easier to type using my controller. Other popular codes have only caused me painful eye strain and ocular fatigue. I was amazed at the relief I felt not only in my eyes and brain, but my thumbs were grateful as well. Thanks Sony, Thanks Amazon!
review image
on September 24, 2015
I don't know why I even try to make purchases with a credit card or PayPal through the Sony PlayStation Network anymore. For such an amazing tech company, Sony can't figure out how to take my money no matter how hard I throw it at them. This last weekend they had a Flash sale I couldn't ignore. Using my PC (which I normally use to access the PSN Store), it took about 2 minutes for me to add 3 games to my basket... then I screwed around for 15 minutes trying to check out. I re-entered my card information (which had worked fine a couple of months ago). I tried using PayPal. I gave up and turned on my PS3. About 10 minutes later (PSN on the console is much less responsive than on the PC) I had the same 3 games added to my basket and attempted to check out again (BTW, why is my PC shopping basket not carried over to the PS3 shopping basket and vice-versa? It's like they really don't want me to buy anything...). 15 minutes later and still failing to talk Sony into taking my money, I was ready to drop kick my controller.

Amazon to the rescue! It took me 1 minute to locate this card and buy it. 3 more minutes to get my PC back to the PSN shopping cart and enter the card code which added $10 to my Sony Wallet. And about 2 minutes to complete the Sony transaction. HA! Take that Sony! I beat you!! You WILL take my money and you will like it!

As a nice bonus, Amazon gave me a $1 MP3 credit for buying this through them. Why in the world would I ever pay Sony directly again?
11 comment| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2017
I have no idea what the 1 star reviewers are on about, but I ordered this about 60 seconds ago, received it in my email inbox about 30 seconds ago, clicked on the link provided in the email which took me directly to the redemption screen (with the code already filled in), clicked the "redeem" button, and had the funds in my PSN wallet. This could not be faster nor easier.
on June 28, 2017
These cards are a life saver. I tried purchasing some games from the PlayStation store both on my Ps4 and on my laptop and I kept getting denied for some reason. I reached out to PlayStation support and they told me that since something messed up on their end that I wouldn't be able to purchase anything with my credit card or paypal account for 24 hours. My only other option was to purchase these cards and they definitely saved me that day - Im now the proud owner of The Witcher Complete Edition and Horizon Zero Dawn. Also, its awesome to have saved 3 cents lol.
on June 27, 2017
i ordered a psn code but it was already used when i got it it was unusable i would like a refund please
.... update i was refunded and issued a new working code thanks again ^_^
Our family decided to buy this gift card in order to purchase a newly released game through the PlayStation store. Sony was having a sale at the time and we didn't want to give them our credit card information. We also go through Amazon when we renew our yearly PlayStation Plus membership (it's a DIFFERENT card with a yellow PLUS sign that reads "...membership..." on top right) that gives us access to downloadable free/reduced games for our PS3 and Vita.

As usual, we received the digital code via e-mail quickly after purchasing. This process has always been a smooth one through Amazon.
on June 26, 2017
For whatever reason, PSN refused to accept my paypal or credit cards after years of use. It's resolved now, but this works great in a pinch.
on October 19, 2015
Had to get this format because my PSN account wouldn't properly process outside the US (Better security, not complaining!).
So if you're away for travel purposes and want to add some credits to your account, this is a great tool. Keep in mind that there is a 2hr minimum wait before your credits can be used (also, for security purposes which is good).

P.S. Amazon customer service is amazing!
on May 22, 2017
You purchase it and are given the code immediately so that you do not have to wait for anything. Which is the same as if you did it through the PSN network or went to a store and purchased a card. I love this new option because I sell my old games back to amazon, and now with the credits they give me I can either buy new games or put it on my PSN account. This is GREAT!
on June 28, 2017
I love that it connects with my psn account and just adds the money to my funds on my PS4 fast and easy to use