Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25,187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26,094 reviews
on August 16, 2017
So easy and convenient. Also, had an issue redeeming (because I created a Sony account and added funds to that instead of my son's - I'm not very adept at this stuff) and contacted Sony - they couldn't transfer the funds. Be careful because this purchase is non refundable.

I have to say - I called Amazon customer service and as usual, they were beyond helpful and completely turned an unfortunate situation into an ideal one. Thank you Amazon! The excellent customer service is the main reason I spend so much money on here.
on August 13, 2017
Well... it's $20. Not much to say about this lol

I've bought several of these from Amazon and never had a problem with the codes. Also typically doesn't take more than a half-hour for the code to be available.
on May 6, 2014
After the PSN got hacked twice I decided I didn't want my card info on the PSN so for my first and so far only purchase on the PSN I used paypal which is available for the game I bought. But with DLC you have to use a credit/debit card or a PSN code so of course I decided to use a PSN code. Buying from here is quick, simple, and easy. You put in your card info, make the purchase, and your code is on the very next page that loads and you can print it if you want. And if you have an amazon account the code will also be stored in your games and software library in the digital content section of your account. So if you're like me and don't want your card info on the PSN then this is the best alternative. This could also make a good gift for someone with a PS3.

(UPDATE) I found out you can also fund your wallet with paypal or your phone in addition to a credit/debit card or PSN code when you do it from sony's website which means I don't have to use another PSN code. these are still useful as gifts though.
on July 9, 2017
Gave as a gift and mom loved it. Came with a bonus code for an online game though sadly did not play the game so the code was useless to me.
on August 21, 2016
I bought this because playstation store wasn't taking my credit card (don't know why). I live in Argentina, and this is for US only, but there is a workaround. I have an Argentine user and a US user in my ps4, so I used the code with the US user and bought a playstation plus subscription. Then I activated my system as the primary ps4,(also with US user). This extends certain playstation plus benefits to all users on the same system as the primary. This way I could play multiplayer in Uncharted 4 with my Argentine user.
on July 18, 2015
Electronic mail delivery is the only way to go for gaming system gift cards (when you have teenagers). This is how I have given and delivered dozens of birthday and other misc. presents over the years and the kids prefer it too ... It is FAST, instant and they do not have to scratch, squint, or mess around with cards that are easily lost! Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and anyone else buying for teens (or others) listen up: This is the route to go for the TEENAGERS in your life! I have even given Sephora, regular Amazon, and other store gift cards to my teens digitally. They store it in their phones and buy things when they want ... It is truly the way they prefer to purchase!
on March 30, 2017
It was an instant digital delivery and I had no problems using the code. However, I was forced to use an American debit card and an American physical address, as opposed to my Japanese ones, even though I was obviously planning on using it for the American PSN store.
on August 23, 2016
I''ve actually been buying these digital codes and giving them to friends and my gamer brothers for a few years. Just make sure its the digital code and not the card when you order it or you will have to wait until it's delivered $10 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
on February 27, 2017
Not sure why there are negative reviews of this. The codes work and offer a legitimate work around for sony's broken payment system. Amazon for the win.
on April 6, 2017