Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 27, 2017
i ordered a psn code but it was already used when i got it it was unusable i would like a refund please
.... update i was refunded and issued a new working code thanks again ^_^
on November 10, 2017
Best way to get money on the PS Network if your worried about the constant hack/attacks on sony. Or don't want to store your personal information. Not that we don't love you sony, we do, we just know that in this day in age with technology its best to have your information on as little things as possible.
on January 26, 2018
I was pleased to be charged $9.99 for a 10$ gift card. It doesn't seem like much, but those pennies add up. Also you can't send playstation dollars to your friend in another state through the playstation network we found out. So amazon allowed me to pay with my card and still give her the code for her system. Thank you amazon.
on December 13, 2017
In my country we aren't allowed to purchase off playstation store via debit/credit card and playstation store does not even accept our paypal. They aren't the first. Anyhow, Gift Cards are our means of purchasing and thus far, it's a 12 digit code to a perfect checkout!

It's instant! Code is Available in your amazon account right after your purchase!
No problems thus far.
22 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 21, 2017
Great service for me.i pay and get the code immediately.its simple to get the code.i have many friends using this service outside of US and they are so happy too because they have us account but cant find us gift card in their country.i offered them Amazons gift cards they tried and all of them are happy about it because their problem about finding us gift card has been history.Also im so happy too because i get the code easy and without going outside.Thank you Amazon for this great service.
on December 15, 2017
This is a great gift for the gamer in the family. Simply give them the code for PSN, and let them choose their own games. So easy to find the code in account, no sifting through emails... my local stores charge sales tax on these gift cards, which is totally bogus, so getting it on amazon for .01 less than the face value is a great deal.
on May 22, 2017
Bought a $60 PSN Store Gift card digital code and got the voucher code at "Your Games Library" in my Amazone Account a few seconds after the order was emitted. About a minute later I received the code through an email (you can also see the code at "Your Games Library"). Zero problems with the overall process. I'm really satisfied with this method.
on October 9, 2017
All good
on November 18, 2016
The best thing ever! I am overseas for work right now, and was trying to purchase Madden 17 with my card on the system, and it didn't work. Came right here, and BAM! It worked... Just had to write down the code, and then return to my PS4, went to settings Redeemed Code, and the money was right in my account. Now Madden 17 is taking two weeks to download LOL... but anyway thanks Amazon!
on November 13, 2013
$49.99 for $50 of credit? It's like getting a free penny. But do you want to get five free pennies? I thought so. Buy the 5 of the $10 cards for $9.99 each and watch the savings rack up.
4747 comments| 2,492 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse