Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 11, 2017
Excellent purchase, the code was immediate.
on January 3, 2016
I am from Costa Rica and I just used a valid USA billing address and got code on my email address also when you finish the purchase, it shows you the code on the screen. It will not be applied automatically anywhere, you need to apply it from your play station store on your console or you can send the code to a person by email.
on April 5, 2016
This is perfect for my son who likes to buy things on the PSN and needs a subscricption. I do not like using my credit card or bank account on these type of devices as it was hacked one time. This way no one can hack our information. I was able to purchase this online and it was emailed to me within minutes. No need to have to run to the store to get the actual card.

Disclaimer _ I purchased this full price.
on April 4, 2017
Its just a gift card... There is really not much to it.
on January 14, 2017
Perfect for putting in my wallet to pay for Playstation Vue.
on August 17, 2016
I made this purchase while on a trip. I had just purchased my Sony A7 mirrorless DSLR camera, and I wanted to purchase some apps for it. I didn't want to visit a local store to buy the gift card, and thanks to Amazon Prime with electronic delivery, I didn't need to! The purchase was quick and easy, and I was using my gift card within minutes. Thanks, Amazon Primer and Sony!
on October 25, 2017
Simple and fast. It worked immediately.
on May 17, 2017
Amazing!
Now I can play online!!!
on July 6, 2017
Got what I ordered, no issues redeeming.
on May 26, 2016
I dont know why anyone would rate this anything but 5 stars. You got a psn voucher for a penny less and you didnt have to go anywhere. For the people who said their code was invalid, i believe it was due to your apparent inability to put the correct code in, not an incorrect code. ive bought dozens of these and never once have i gotten an invalid code or had to wait hours to receive the voucher.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.