Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3
Customer Discussions > Metroid: Other M forum

so a 20$ bonus, then its OOS?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 29, 2010, 6:36:17 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 1, 2010, 9:53:57 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 29, 2010, 6:42:36 PM PDT
Tommy H says:
If you already ordered it then nothing is going on. You'll get your game and $20 credit.

Posted on Jun 29, 2010, 8:26:56 PM PDT
twztid13 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jun 30, 2010, 8:56:33 PM PDT
Coogs says:
Are you kidding me? You decided to publicly whine because you're too lazy to click a few buttons in order to get a $20 bonus credit?

I don't think there's ever been a website where it's easier to cancel an order and then quickly redo the order. And yet you complain. Wow. Again I'm reminded exactly how bleak the future of humanity truly is.

Thank goodness Amazon made it aww bettuh for you. If you would have had to click those buttons, you might have burned a tenth of a calorie, and we can't have that!

Posted on Jul 16, 2010, 5:50:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 16, 2010, 5:53:40 AM PDT
twztid13 says:
i had promo cred & prime on my original order. the day after they added the 20$ promo, they took it away & it said in red "this item is currently out of stock" & wouldn't let anyone order.

Posted on Jul 20, 2010, 4:53:56 AM PDT
The Cool Guy says:
It says "Promotion valid on all existing orders". I think you're okay for getting the credit.

Posted on Jul 30, 2010, 9:07:49 AM PDT
p says:
Reading comprehension on the internet is a dying art (if it ever even existed). Why take the time to rant when you could simply call/email Amazon or do a simple Google search and find the answer.... or as The Cool Guy said... IT SAYS RIGHT ON THERE THAT IT APPLIES TO ALL EXISTING PREORDERS!!!!!

Sheesh.

Posted on Aug 1, 2010, 9:48:45 PM PDT
twztid13 says:
the 20$ offer disappeared & it just said in red 'this item is no longer available'. i made a thread just in case they did NOT bring it back. read my 360 mafia 2 story if u care to see why i didnt contact amazon from my perspective (plus i was hoping it'd be back & it did come back. just wanted a thread in case they tried to deny there was a 20$ credit. in other situations they wont accept ps3 screen captures or pics). this is NOT a big deal. i would've never revisited this thread had people not started insulting my intelligence (cuz everyone that has to be a prick on amazon forums are SO intellectually superior-like 'progressives,' lol).

Posted on Aug 1, 2010, 9:53:28 PM PDT
twztid13 says:
btw, i dont have a phone AT ALL. i access the web from my wii & ps3. it is a mess to try & email amazon, because most of the time (when u click submit) it doesnt 'take' & i have to re-type my entire email. until u have to go thru that over & over again, please stop judging me.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Metroid: Other M forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 29, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 1, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Metroid: Other M
Metroid: Other M by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.1 out of 5 stars (461)