20-inch French Rolling Pin, Tapered Rolling Pin, Wood Rolling by BakerMaker Supply Company
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20 X 1/2 to 1 1/4" Classic, handle-free design, can be pivoted to create a perfect round of pastry
- Professional quality French rolling pin with tapered ends, balanced feel
- Solid wood, one-piece construction barrel (beechwood or maple)
- Perfect for rolling out pie, tart, pastry, cookie dough and more. Can be used to roll out Chinese dumplings and bao
- Traditional French rolling allows you a better feel of the dough as you roll, easy drawer storage
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a baker, then you have got something to smile for. The French rolling pin is a real thing; I mean the best when it comes to rolling and very convenient. You can be using these French rolling pins instead of those little useless pins that gets filthy too early and ends up hurting your knuckles. The French rolling pins are very helpful when it comes to rolling, especially those who concoct pastries, rolling out sugar cookies as well as making shaped bread and rolls.
The uniqueness of French rolling pins is that they have no handles but tapered to small circumference at both ends. The tapered shape of the pins gives humble time pivoting the pin creating a perfect round shape that you need. The pins have smooth finishes thus spreading the dough smoothly and easily without it sticking nor tearing. The standard pin is about 2 inches in circumference and comes in varying lengths but the most popular length is 20 inches. The rolling pin or as they say in French, "Rouleau a patisserie" have a taper either on one end or both ends and are round in the center. The pins are made out of various types of materials including wood, silicone, and marble. It's constructed out of the finest maple or beech wood and. There is no uncertainty that you will be pleased with this product.
Dimensions & Other Information
• Length: 20 inches - 50.8cm
• Width: 1/2" to 1 1/4" inches - 1.27cm to 3.175cm
• Weight: 10 oz. - 283.5g
• Hand wash with soapy warm water
• Dry thoroughly with kitchen or paper towel
• Do not soak for long periods of time
• Do not use in dishwasher