Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2016
Love this CD I wonder if their original one had the song Simple Motion in it. My first CD I bought when I was in middle school was t.A.T.u. This is one of the 3 CD in my life that I actually love each song in the album I highly recommend this CD. Great music listen to them daily. Product was NEW I loved it no scratches no dents no nothing it was really great. I don't know how much I can say about a new CD but the quality is as if I bought it at Best Buy.
on September 25, 2011
I don't find anything majorly wrong with either of these singers. True, one IS better then then the other, but for a duet they're still pretty adequate together. If we actually compared t.A.T.u to someone like Rebecca Black, I'd much rather be listening to this for hours rather then having to listen to that nasal-y voice even once.

Also, a lot of people have mention about their act of being lesbians and that's why they don't like this group, but really? How shallow are you? How shallow do you have to be to actually hate a group, just because they happen to have a different sexual orientation? It's not like they're talking about having sex with each other or anything, it's just an act.

Overall, I enjoy some of the songs and I prefer the ones that are slower. To me, t.A.T.u is much better when they have slower songs, so if you'd buy this it for only slow songs, then maybe you'd be better off not. Many songs on here are fast-paced, techno-like songs.
on December 30, 2012
Aside from the fact I just became a t.A.T.u fan this year then I am in love with any music they have and this is my favorite album beside their "The best". The reason I am putting 3 stars is because both of the albums I ordered one has none sense this in it like paper clippings that mean nothing. I ordered this new and it had the closed seal taped in the inside. The second one I got I also ordered (new) once again I was let down when I saw it was open and this one was a copy with the print . "Made in Germany" and "M+L" so I doubt the company would put that on their cd.
on August 19, 2016
Funny, this is the only album I love of theirs.
on February 16, 2003
When I first listened to their music, it was on the advice of a good friend of mine. I love techno music, with its raunchy undertones and fast beats. And when I heard that this band was not only techno, but lesbian, I rushed to listen to them. I was immediately hooked. But was saddened when I also learned that many people (mostly men) were bashing the idea that these two girls were actually lesbian. I understand that most people (mostly men) cann't accept that a woman would have no use for them, and especially when that girl is so young. But I don't recall so much bad mouthing when the openly lesbian group fem2fem first came on the tecno scene. These women, with their adult sound and seductive videos, were welcomed by the majority, lesbian and men alike. So, it leaves me to believe that most people (mostly men) cannot truly phathom that a girl, at any age before 24, could possibly know what they want if they come to realization that they are in fact homosexual. These girls have given a positive voice to the millions of teenage homosexuals in the world, and by bad mouthing them and constantly questioning their true sexuality (which doesn't really matter anyway), the big picture has once again been lost. These girls are the voice of a new generation of homosexual teenagers who find themselves lost in the endless shuffle of what is expected to be "normal." I say, Good For These Girls who are saying what so many teenage homosexuals cannot say to anyone, not even the people who gave them life. Does it really matter if they are truly lesbian or not? Or should people (mostly men) concentrate on the fact that they are helping people? Think about it!
on September 26, 2014
Finally All The Things She Said and Show Me Love are uncensored! This album has also been digitally remastered. It comes with a reversible booklet with the original green cover and the new schoolgirl cover and a small poster and you get an unreleased song and bonus remixes!
on April 7, 2003
This is a fun, catchy album. I wouldn't expect too much from this album- it is what it is! The first release from two teens with strong and pleasant vocals. They have a lot to say and are supported by awesome beats/tunes. I think it's good to put out there 'pro-lesbian lyrics' (if you will) and a little controversy for more PR is not such a bad thing either. If you are not uncomfortable with what these girls have to say/sing - which isn't really 'in your face' nor mentioned much anyway- then you'll likely enjoy this album. Hopefully they will release a more vocally-refined follow-up album within a decent amount of time as well.
on April 29, 2016
perfect to me!
on October 26, 2013
Having All Of Their English Albums Already, I Was Skeptical About The Reissue. But When I Read That The Long Awaited English Version Of Their 2002 Single, Prostye Dvizheniya, Titled A Simple Motion, Would Be Released For The First Time Ever, I Screamed In Joy! It Was Totally Worth It, And I Recommend This To Any t.A.T.u. Fan!
on October 4, 2014
I like this album, but was a little disappointed, because I thought I had ordered the Russian version. This is actually the english version of the songs, with only two of the songs being in Russian ("Ya soshla s uma" and "Nas ne dagonyat")